More Photos from the Finish...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valetz

Reaction score
IMG_7637.JPG

IMG_7638.JPG

IMG_7642.JPG

IMG_7643.JPG

IMG_7646.JPG

IMG_7647.JPG

IMG_7648.JPG

IMG_7656.JPG

IMG_7661.JPG

IMG_7662.JPG

IMG_7663.JPG

IMG_7668.JPG

IMG_7670.JPG

IMG_7671.JPG

-bvw

THANKS for the pics Brian! Kudos to all who finished and participated. Especially cool to see our FJR brethren pull up at the finish line. :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping:

Very cool pics B! Thanks a bunch.

...and if I'm not mistaken, dead center of pic #11 looks like our very own Derek Dickson (Stryg8r), meaning his TRIPLE BBG must have been successful also! Way to go Derek! :clapping: Can't wait for the ride report. He even looks a bit "fresher" than the rally guys, even. - imagine that? :rolleyes: Wimpy 4600 miles in three days stuff..... :blink:

Paul

Duluth

I'm not mistaken, dead center of pic #11 looks like our very own Derek Dickson (Stryg8r), meaning his TRIPLE BBG must have been successful also! Way to go Derek!
Yup, Derek rolled in around midnight, he was running ahead of schedule, I happened to be in front of the hotel when he rolled in, gave him a one man standing ovation. :clapping: :yahoo:

He even looks a bit "fresher" than the rally guys, even. - imagine that? :rolleyes:
That's cause the had gotten a shower and about 4 hrs of sleep at that point.
Now, about the BBG4.5 you just mentioned... An mainly for the readers at home. (I'm glad your the one who posted it, and not me.)

Derek has been trying to keep this very low key, and has been very humble about the whole thing.

(esp w/ the attention/press the "RyanButt" was getting)

After all we are at the finish of the IBR, and he wanted the IBR finish to be for the IBR riders.

I did mention it here to a couple folks like GZ when the topic of ride in came up, and he's been like

Dude, Shut up...!
Except he's been much nicer about it....
Now, lets get back to talking about the IBR Rally. :D

-bvw.

I'm often really green about nice photography.

There are those who have "the eye", and those, like me, who don't.

I really enjoyed the images from the perspective of one who "gets" what the IBR is all about. Those are some really nice shots. Thanks!

I'm not mistaken, dead center of pic #11 looks like our very own Derek Dickson (Stryg8r), meaning his TRIPLE BBG must have been successful also! Way to go Derek!
Yup, Derek rolled in around midnight, he was running ahead of schedule, I happened to be in front of the hotel when he rolled in, gave him a one man standing ovation. :clapping: :yahoo:

He even looks a bit "fresher" than the rally guys, even. - imagine that? :rolleyes:
That's cause the had gotten a shower and about 4 hrs of sleep at that point.
Now, about the BBG4.5 you just mentioned... An mainly for the readers at home. (I'm glad your the one who posted it, and not me.)

Derek has been trying to keep this very low key, and has been very humble about the whole thing.

(esp w/ the attention/press the "RyanButt" was getting)

After all we are at the finish of the IBR, and he wanted the IBR finish to be for the IBR riders.

I did mention it here to a couple folks like GZ when the topic of ride in came up, and he's been like

Dude, Shut up...!
Except he's been much nicer about it....
Now, lets get back to talking about the IBR Rally. :D

-bvw.
Agreed, keep this thread for the IBR contestants.. but I sure want to hear about this ride too.. in a new thread.. please post up ASAP! :rolleyes: It gives hope to us wannabees.

Last edited by a moderator: