Moto Gp Austin TX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't made a decision yet. I usually attend the practice day on Friday. You get to roam the suppliers tents with a smaller crowd. You can sit any where and watch. I watch some from the curves on the infield and then a little from the main grandstand (finish line). They aren't racing but I am there for the reverb of the sound. I have been to race day twice it is cool but there are crowds as would be expected. Enjoy - it is a great event. If you get into a jam in town and need help send me a PM.

Joe

My buddy and I are going, two older riders on newer FJR's. We are in Huntsvill,AL. My buddy's bike is almost new, I broke mine in with a Sturgis trip.

We haven't firmed up the departure date. Our Austin trip will include a side run to Amarillo for steaks.

My friend in Huntsville and I are going. He has a 2018 Gold Wing and wants to do a SS1000,so we are going to combined the two that weekend.

As in past years, I will be flagging Thursday thru Sunday...No corner assignment yet, of course.

I just ordered my ticket for Friday - it was $6 general admission. What burns me is the $6.95 charge for email delivery. Can't pass up a day putting my hearing at risk at that price.

Joe

I can't go this year, but am going to do my best to attend for a day or two next year!
punk.gif

Latest posts