Moto GP pit lane reporter Mark Bracks sacked.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical FJR

Reaction score
Dorna has sacked Aussie Mark Bracks from his position as the pit lane reporter on their MotoGP telecasts.

An electronic petition has been created to support Mark's reinstatement.

It may be found here:

https://www.savebracksy-petition.clubezy.com/

BracksyBanner.gif

Okay, now wait a minute. When Fang and I watch MotoGP on the Speed Channel, there are two commentators--one a very enthusiastic Brit or other United Kingdom type whom we really enjoy. The other is a slow-talking, rambling, mumbling guy that Fang and I are always complaining about because we don't understand a word he's saying. I don't know the fellah's face or name, just his voice. Is that the guy...?

If yes, I won't be signing the petition.....

Jb

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, now wait a minute. When Fang and I watch MotoGP on the Speed Channel, there are two commentators--one a very enthusiastic Brit or other United Kingdom type whom we really enjoy. The other is a slow-talking, rambling, mumbling guy that Fang and I are always complaining about because we don't understand a word he's saying. I don't know the fellah's face or name, just his voice. Is that the guy...?

Jb
That's okay James, we find Kenny Roberts, John Koscinksi, John Hopkins....and who was that guy that did his nut when his team mate took him out of a championship winning position. Oh yeah...Farm Boy...Nicky Hayden. Yeah...we find their rambling, twanging, nasal vocal efforts difficult to understand too.
Each to their own I guess.

Jb
That's okay James, we find Kenny Roberts, John Koscinksi, John Hopkins....and who was that guy that did his nut when his team mate took him out of a championship winning position. Oh yeah...Farm Boy...Nicky Hayden. Yeah...we find their rambling, twanging, nasal vocal efforts difficult to understand too.
Guess that's the guy.... :glare:

Sounds like you interpreted my complaint about a specific commentator as a condemnation of the Australian way of talking.... Wasn't mean that way.

Jb
Guess that's the guy.... :glare:

Sounds like you interpreted my complaint about a specific commentator as a condemnation of the Australian way of talking.... Wasn't mean that way.
:drinks: then it is all good James...'cos I was only taking the piss, because I thought you were. :friends:

Dad gum it, I hates it when peoples talks with an accent. And Nicky rocks... :punk: PM. <>< :D