Motocrossers are the top of the food chain

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rode my FJR to Ironman this last weekend, 2500 miles. What a great track. 3rd national for me this summer best season ever! Sexton and Tomac will settle it this weekend.

What a great season!

I went to 3 nationals this year, Denver, Washougal and IronMan. Rode to them all over 6K miles. Great racing at every round.

MotoGP Pit Girls better looking than dirt-knobby knee'd circuit followers of Super guy. Don't believe your lying eyes? This is probably Mr. Super Rat himself at COTA last year looking like he just got a Sepang Shakedown, which started today btw. Thanks for looking.

1675629113783.png

Last edited:
Tomac showed Sexton he MIGHT have to wait another season at Houston. I agree that MX and SX racers are top in all motorsports racing. No other sport requires so many senses and physical coordination. Every moment and lap changes, not like ncar and f1.

Tomac showed Sexton he MIGHT have to wait another season at Houston. I agree that MX and SX racers are top in all motorsports racing. No other sport requires so many senses and physical coordination. Every moment and lap changes, not like ncar and f1.

Gotta say motoGP is kinda queer and more guys who can't ride in the motorcycle parking lot than I have ever seen before. Still fun and I would go to a motogp tomorrow, lots of goons into that.

Denver SX this weekend got a suite, everyone in our box can ride.

Motocrosser are the top of the food chain in the motorcycling world just like I said earlier.

Going to Pala on my FJR thursday, 1K miles each way to watch the best riders in the world ride around a motocross track. AMA Pro Motocross opening round, gonna go to few this year.

Rode the FJR up to Washougal, close to a 3K mile trip. Spent a couple days in Hood River. This kid looked great, kinda feels like a changing of the guard in the 250 class, flying.

IMG_5604.jpeg

The oldschool Yamahas looked tight.