Motorcycle Shipping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are listed in the AMA magazine: (below assumes you are an AMA member for the discount)

MotorcycleShippers.com ($25 discount one way)

Federal Companies (at least $60 discount) 877-518-7376

I have used Federal Companies, you take it to their local facility, (I believe you can arrange a pick up at your house for additional cost) and they take it form there.  They were great.

Also, check with local MC shop, they probably have someone they deal with too and can recommend.

I’ve used MotorcycleShippers once with mixed results. Good communication and was able to track the load across the county but the (new) bike did arrive with battle scars. Damage claim was promptly paid...likely you take your chances with any of the companies.

Where’s this Tenere you found?

~G

I've used motorcycleshippers three times with good results.  It was all done online and a caveman could set it up.😁One time the shipping was slow but it was still winter in a few places so it had to sit and wait for weather. I would use them again.

I had a bike shipped from Florida to Indiana with Keyboard. I would definitely use them again. They have a special bike stand they secure your bike in for shipping.

Work and life has kept me from getting on the forum much if at all lately, so I had a minute and wanted to say thanks for the responses. I ended up leaving the bike in Iowa with he owner and will do a fly and ride in the spring. 

Latest posts