My Christmas Farkle, or . . .

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score

I bought a complete Bagster setup from WheatonFJR a few weeks ago (and got a great deal--thanks, Wheatie), but just got to mount it today. Had to wait for the damn rain to stop long enough to burn off the gas I'd just filled up with before I got the new farkle. I wondered if it would look ok on my bike, since it came from a silver '04. I think it looks just fine. Went on easy. This thing is HUGE! Has a very large bag that clips onto the tank cover and a second bag that stacks/zips onto that. Each bag can be carried separately as a backpack with built-in straps. The top bag has a map pocket and an expansion zipper that makes it so large I may never use the larger bag with it. Frankly, with both bags filled and expanded, it feels like it would be a little like riding with a pillion--sitting IN FRONT of me! :dribble:

Anyway, I'm kind of jazzed about this new goody, so I thought I'd post a piccie. This is just the smaller bag, and it's empty so it looks kind of flat. Filled and expanded it would be at least twice as thick looking. I think the silver looks great with the blue. For some reason, my Photobucket account is misbehaving, so I hope it works.

IMG_1226.jpg

I'm glad you are liking it there Mikey. I was wondering what it would look like on an '05...I think it looks pretty good based on your picture.

With both Bagster bags zipped together, you could ride around the world...the long way.

Or atleast to Alaska. B)

Last edited by a moderator: