my first pergola

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my man house
I built a 2 car garage with 2 bedrooms a full bath and a den

central Heat/air cost me $45K or so

Yes there is pool table inside

littleriverreturn019.jpg

That thing is sweet!!

But what do you need that structure on the left for? :blink:

Ya got a shitter, and heat, in yer Garage? You poor Bastage. :good: Whats next Carpet? Odot see's this an you'll have a tenant

fer shure.

Nice pergie and Garage dude.

:jester:

Ahhh.. Pergola - I used to have one. Mine was a 1963.
The metal used in Europe post WWII for car production had problems, and rust was always an issue. By the time I got the thing, it was almost 20 years old, but being a 16 year old with a new license, I desperately needed a car - and the Pergola fit the bill.

When I got her, the Headlights didn't light, the battery didn't bat, and the pistons....ahhhhh.....didn't work either......... rust was the only thing holding the paint and the doors on, and the brake pedal lever was held onto the master cylinder plunger shaft by a bent 16p nail. Which failed the second day I had her.

Painted in a beautiful British Racing Green, the rust spots really complimented the pitted chrome used on the massive bumpers. The French sure could chrome stuff. The body was designed by Pininfarina, with Lucas electronics. The Lucas electronics were a real plus on dates cause the car would get really dark at just the right time. :rolleyes:

Four doors, leather interior, walnut burl dash and trim accents. No synchro on first, four speed manual. 1600cc 53 hp OHV 4, with a really classy oil bath filter. Top speed around 75 Mph.

But ya know, I took my date to the prom in that car, and what an enjoyable evening it turned out to be. Had a large back seat.

Or maybe I was just really skinny then. :blink:

wait a minute .... I'm confused again. That was a Peugeot...

Wait - did I every tell you about my Nana's Pierogi? It lived a long time, but looked really terrible when it molted. Absolutely disgusting...

ok. crap. wait....... That was her parrot! :glare: It would seem my meds have worn off.

Oh, never mind.

Honey, what's for dinner? Did Timmy fall in the well again? Check with the cat !!

But in all seriousness - Fencer, that's a damn nice Pergola - and it's your first one!! We're PROUD of ya !!

Piaggio?

MP3_large.jpg

That thing is sweet!!
But what do you need that structure on the left for? :blink:
My 3 little girls and my one big one :) .. Why do you think its a MAN house? :p

myhouse.jpg

If you can see it from space, its a MAN HOUSE :good:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts