My Friend RVNMANIAC Has Passed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May he RIP, don't know that I had ever meet him but always a sad deal for those who did know and cared for him. My condolences to those who did.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for the physical loss of your friend... but I truly believe that while our bodies cease to exist, the spirit and energy of who we are continues on and is with us forever... wishing for you that you feel him with you still... just in a different way. ❤️
The memories are what guide us to always remember others and the time together, that is what makes up our lives. Otherwise it is like bumping into someone on the sidewalk and we go on . It's knowing others and those memories that keeps it alive. Since i am in my sixties now a quote from one of the Indiana Jones movies "we have reached a stage where life starts taking away more than it gives to us" Someone also said "thanks for the memories" how true

Sorry to hear of his passing and your loss. I met Henry back in the fj1200 days also. He, Carey and Dean really stand out in my memories of those good times camping with the FJ1200 group.

Sorry for your loss. Sincere condolences and best wishes for peace and gentle healing to you and all of his loved ones. Rest in Peace, Sir.

I have also known Henry for 20-some years, also back when we both were riding FJ1200s.. I would say I definitely did not know him as well as LukeDagny (also my friend), but well enough to call him my friend. He was a good man. He was a deceptively fast rider in the twisties. He will be missed.

Also I wanted to mention, WRT Luke's other post on helping Henry's widow sell his bikes, I can vouch for Luke (FWTW), as well as the parts and bike.