My New Lid!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wanderer

Reaction score
I'm lazy so I cut and paste this from my post over at STN:

Ok, so the UPS guy actually brought it, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Its my new Caberg Justissimo.

After searching the country for months and finding out that not only was every shop sold out, but they couldn't even get more, it's here! Apparently the US distributor 'isn't' anymore. A guy at a shop in Tahoe, NV had 3 left, he just wanted em gone so he sold all 3 (2smalls and 1 XS) for 99$ apiece.

As fate would have it, the other 2 fit my parents so we bought all 3!

Several shops here in the states told me as far as they knew there were 2 ways to get a Caberg helmet now.. 1) buy it from a Euro shop and import it, or 2) fly your ass to Europe and buy one.

I'm certain this thread will get swept off to the gear forum soon enough, but I just wanted to revel in finally finding the helmet I've been lusting over for the better part of a year.

my pics kinda suck, so heres a link to their site:

https://www.caberg-helm.com/products.aspx?l=en&p=00

001small.jpg

002small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your pics suck moist ass cheese......nice helmet, though. The smokers choice brand.

Wow !! At $99 you got a deal - about 1/3 retail. Not bad. Lucky for you they fit !! AND - they're very capable should you have to "use" them.

I think you're gonna like the Justissimo - I've worn one for almost two years now.

135318206-L.jpg

And you're correct about finding them - Caberg is no longer importing their helmets to the US - so you have to go to a Europe vendor to buy one.

(Hmmm........ maybe someone should set up a US importing agreement with Caberg?)

Wow !! At $99 you got a deal - about 1/3 retail. Not bad. Lucky for you they fit !! AND - they're very capable should you have to "use" them.

I think you're gonna like the Justissimo - I've worn one for almost two years now.

135318206-L.jpg

And you're correct about finding them - Caberg is no longer importing their helmets to the US - so you have to go to a Europe vendor to buy one.

(Hmmm........ maybe someone should set up a US importing agreement with Caberg?)
I had one and sold it, was just too heavy.

Nice helmet, tho. I thought I'd use the chin flip up more, but every time I stopped for gas, I took the helmet off anyway.

Umm... going to the lady's room wearing a ff helmet and leathers is a bit much, still gotta take the helmet off. <G>

I really did like the built in sunshade... that part I miss...

Mary