My Russell seat arrived today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orestes

Reaction score
After taking a year to decide if a Day-Long seat was worth it I finally ordered one and it arrived today. Alas two weeks ago I threw the bike down the road and I'm still waiting for the insurers to authorise the repairs so I can't go out for a ride. Am I frustrated or what?

But it looks good :rolleyes:

And I'm going to have to get around to changing my avatar as I now have a Black 09

Last edited by a moderator:
After taking a year to decide if a Day-Long seat was worth it I finally ordered one and it arrived today. Alas two weeks ago I threw the bike down the road and I'm still waiting for the insurers to authorise the repairs so I can't go out for a ride. Am I frustrated or what?

And I'm going to have to get around to changing my avatar as I now have a Black 09
Well you should have time to change your avatar since you can't ride. I'll probably be passing through Heathrow in a couple of days, you can bring the seat to me and I'll take it back to the US and try it out for you. :lol:

Congrats on the new '09 Dave. I too ordered a Russell and now I see by the tracking notice, my Russell is supposed to be delivered tomorrow (July 2). This is great, as I may still make my ride to Oregon as scheduled. Of course my A/C in the home took a dump today. got to call the service guy in the morning, hopefully it'll get fixed even though its a holiday weekend. At 117 degrees, you gotta have functioning A/C. Besides, if I took off and left the wife to deal with getting the A/C fixed I'd never hear the end of it.

D