Myrtle Beach Bike week still on!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattster31

Reaction score
I should say, North Myrtle beach bike week. Myrtle beach has canceled bike week this year so everyone moved it north .

Lots of Harleys....................and more Harleys..................a few custom choppers, etc...................I have yet to see one FJR!! (I know wrong event) I think the difference is we go on rides on our bikes. These guys just cruise from parking lot to parking lot. I should say this, and I mean no offence, but some people should not wear a T-bar when they know they will be sitting on the back of a harley (I guess it depends on the passenger though).

EDIT: I saw an '05 on Hwy17 heading north today!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I should say, North Myrtle beach bike week. Myrtle beach has canceled bike week this year so everyone moved it north . Lots of Harleys....................and more Harleys..................a few custom choppers, etc...................I have yet to see one FJR!! (I know wrong event) I think the difference is we go on rides on our bikes. These guys just cruise from parking lot to parking lot. I should say this, and I mean no offence, but some people should not wear a T-bar when they know they will be sitting on the back of a Harley (I guess it depends on the passenger though).

EDIT: I saw an '05 on Hwy17 heading north today!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I know..............doesn't take much :glare:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I was there. I rode all the way there and all the way back. I saw another 07 and then a silver one...year escapes me.