N/Line FJR Dash - If we can get enough people, they might make another batch

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have we plateaued on people being interested in getting on of this shelf order? I want to get some driving lights mounted on my new to me FJR. My preferred location was on the side of the shelf like zed88 did. But if it is going to take forever to get the required number for another manufacturing run I may have to try and get some Garauld light mounts instead.

Not sure about forever, but it seems the number has gradually gone up over a few months. Could always buy the last seven and sell them yourself! Your guess is a good is mine.

Thinking out loud over here ...

Do we know from the manufacturer that the minimum number is still 20? Times change ... Maybe they'd be happy selling 10 or 15, especially given they've made these things before and know what it takes -- from a time & cost perspective.

If a reduced number increases the price somewhat I'd be in for that, to get it in the foreseeable future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I implored with him (not 2 months ago) to consider 10 or 15 and he was not interested. That is his minimum run. Somebody else can certainly reattack with him as I already have mine! Good luck

Just an FYI, I'm out for one. I found a used one.

I do like it. It's worth the money.

Could always buy the last seven and sell them yourself! Your guess is a good is mine.
7 is too many for me to advance purchase (stock and re-sell), but if comes down to two or three short, I'd consider buying up the last few to make sure this happens

Has anyone installed this with the velcro and the zip ties? If so whats the vibration like?
I'd really like to get this but putting holes in the body work doesn't appeal to me
Yes, but the front tab can still move a bit. Don't worry about drilling a hole.... easy to put a plug cap in there if you ever take it off and one never looks under there anyway.

BTW, I went over some terrible rough roads and I think the front tab was loose. Broke some plastic windshield screws too. Anyhow, it broke the tab inside the front fairing, upper mount left side dash panel. My fix is a $200 front nose fairing as that long tab is molded to it (unless I can McGiver something else)....... so, I highly recommend the hole and well nut, and you should be plenty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted Farklemasters who apparently carried them in the past. This is what they said:

"They are all gone.

>> N/ Line was manufacturing them and they went out of business over a year ago.

>> As far as I know I was the last vendor with any stock and all of that is gone.

>> Sorry.

>>"