NAFO '16 Official attendance and registration list

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MNFJR05 and son arriving Thursday from the west...either Moab or Springdale...schedule is still developing...

Leaving Denver Thursday morning: I-70 to Frisco, then south to Fairplay and Poncha Springs. US 50 over Monarch Pass to Montrose. Should arrive Thursday evening in time for cocktail hour.
Anybody else on that route and schedule?
I'm flying in on Wed night and planning to head for Montrose on Thursday, leaving from Colorado Springs... let's touch base as we get closer... maybe we can meet up somewhere along your route.
cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving Denver Thursday morning: I-70 to Frisco, then south to Fairplay and Poncha Springs. US 50 over Monarch Pass to Montrose. Should arrive Thursday evening in time for cocktail hour.
I'm flying in on Wed night and planning to head for Montrose on Thursday, leaving from Colorado Springs... let's touch base as we get closer... maybe we can meet up somewhere along your route. B)
Hey Tyler, I may be running right by you. Slow fun route is on 550, faster haul as route is I25 north past Colorado Springs. Maybe we'll run into each other.

I'm flying in on Wed night and planning to head for Montrose on Thursday, leaving from Colorado Springs... let's touch base as we get closer... maybe we can meet up somewhere along your route.
cool.png
Hey Tyler, I may be running right by you. Slow fun route is on 550, faster haul as route is I25 north past Colorado Springs. Maybe we'll run into each other.
Maybe we'll have to find a way to do that... :D

cool.png
Maybe we'll have to find a way to do that...
biggrin.png
Holy high country! Michelle and I will be leaving from Colorado Springs as well.

cool.png
biggrin.png
Holy high country! Michelle and I will be leaving from Colorado Springs as well.
Looks like a pre-NAFO party is forming... ;)

cool.png
biggrin.png
Looks like a pre-NAFO party is forming...
wink.png
I haven't picked a route yet but might figure one to join in on Thursday.
punk.gif

cool.png
biggrin.png
wink.png
punk.gif

Like .... all y'all flying in on the same flight?

My route intersects your north option at Antero Springs .... which has no public structures according to Street View. Southern option does the hookup at Poncha Springs.

I'm on my own schedule (submarine buddy and his wife will see me off from Denver any time of day or night) so let me know where to be and when to be there!

Be great to say howdy,
bye.gif
, then ride over Monarch Pass.

Nevermind...I have my meets mixed up. There is no reason in the world why I would head up 25 to get to Montrose. I was thinking about the Red Lodge trip. Sorry...For the Trip to NAFO, we'll be taking 550 through Durango up to Montrose.

See you all there.

Nevermind...I have my meets mixed up. There is no reason in the world why I would head up 25 to get to Montrose. I was thinking about the Red Lodge trip. Sorry...For the Trip to NAFO, we'll be taking 550 through Durango up to Montrose.
See you all there.
Good Lord, they let you drive a patrol car at work?
tonguesmiley.gif

See you all there.
tonguesmiley.gif
They have the new Google self-driving patrol cars. The Dispatcher sends the incident address to the car and no input from Zilla is needed.

See you all there.
I was wondering how I-25 was going to be the fast route but didn't question it when it was in your back yard. You can get your routes mixed up but don't get the meets or dates mixed up. We wouldn't want you to be in Montrose all by yourself while we are having fun in Red Lodge and vise versa.
smile.png

See you all there.
tonguesmiley.gif
They have the new Google self-driving patrol cars. The Dispatcher sends the incident address to the car and no input from Zilla is needed.
Are those the ones with all the donut shops preprogrammed?

cool.png
biggrin.png
wink.png
punk.gif

Like .... all y'all flying in on the same flight?

My route intersects your north option at Antero Springs .... which has no public structures according to Street View. Southern option does the hookup at Poncha Springs.

I'm on my own schedule (submarine buddy and his wife will see me off from Denver any time of day or night) so let me know where to be and when to be there!

Be great to say howdy,
bye.gif
, then ride over Monarch Pass.
You all can meet at Johnson Village. There's a truck stop on the south side of 285. Sandy and I will be leaving just north of Colorado Springs Thursday morning. Maybe we'll see you or we could meet up.

See you all there.
tonguesmiley.gif
That's OK.

Patrols just drive around in circles anyway.

Registered and Paid, room booked, have an extra queen bed to share for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

Please PM me if interested

I'm out. Family stuff came up. I know you will have fun so I look forward to the reports and pictures.