NAFO '16 Official attendance and registration list

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gregory,

Unfortunately Spanky is out for this one. I am still in and will be riding instead of taking the trailer.

I'm out. Family stuff came up. I know you will have fun so I look forward to the reports and pictures.
Tell Paulie he can come down and ride out with me!
Paulie never signed up. He says that he will never ride across Kansas again.
rolleyes.gif

Registered and Paid, room booked, have an extra queen bed to share for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Please PM me if interested I'll be joined by a friend from the Denver Area, Buddy Knox, a BMW rider.
Well not so fast Moose Breath, Bmmie Rider dropped out Queen Room still available

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out. Family stuff came up. I know you will have fun so I look forward to the reports and pictures.
rolleyes.gif
Tell him I will route around Kansas!
Yes, I know. It's not just Kansas. I think his long distance days are over. I don't think he's even going to EOM or NERDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
rolleyes.gif
Tell him I will route around Kansas!
Yes, I know. It's not just Kansas. I think his long distance days are over. I don't think he's even going to EOM or NERDS.
Bummer!

Well a family function has gotten in the way of our trip to NAFO so we will not be attending, which really pisses me off.
angry02.gif

Gregory,Unfortunately Spanky is out for this one. I am still in and will be riding instead of taking the trailer.
Dang, we all enjoy Spanky more than you ;)

My better half is also staying home so it looks like we can get into real trouble without getting busted. Only problem is at my age trouble is hard to find
rolleyes.gif

Gregory,Unfortunately Spanky is out for this one. I am still in and will be riding instead of taking the trailer.
Dang, we all enjoy Spanky more than you
wink.png

My better half is also staying home so it looks like we can get into real trouble without getting busted. Only problem is at my age trouble is hard to find
rolleyes.gif
I don't believe that for a second. Either of them!
uhoh.gif

Dang, we all enjoy Spanky more than you ;)

My better half is also staying home so it looks like we can get into real trouble without getting busted. Only problem is at my age trouble is hard to find :rolleyes:
I'll be there to keep an eye on you two.