NAFO '16 Official attendance and registration list

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registration Bump,
Let me know if you going and I don't have you on the list
Greg, a couple of us asked over on the main NAFO thread earlier today but maybe it got overlooked. Is there an actual cutoff date for registration? Dave Cooley just had surgery today and can't commit until he sees how recovery goes.

Not sure about cutoff date, I will ask Wayne (Extrememarine) or AJ (HRZ) about cutoff.

I hope Dave has a speedy recovery

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey boys and girls. I got a PM from Greg, so figured I better stop messing around and post. I know we talked about it, but I don't remember the details. I'm leaving for Red Lodge in about 10 minutes, so it will be tonight before I get back on. I sent Wayne an email, so I'll have an answer soon.

Sorry for the delay, just been super busy!

4 weeks, 5 days to go...........

Time to get your registration on.

For a mere $30 you can break bread with some of this Forums finest, and, HRZ will be there too.

*sigh* I miss Don...........

REMINDER - The cut off for NAFO 2016 shirt orders (with registration) is tomorrow - June 27th. At midnight, I will remove the shirt order option from the registration page. Registration will remain open, but you will not be able to order shirts.

-wayne

zzzzip and Mrs. zzzzip registered.
Looking forward to meeting the hearty woman that puts up with your sh*t...
wink.png
laugh.png

My wife and I are not going to make it. I hope every one has a great time. Let me know if we can cancel our registration. If not, that's okay.

OK boys and girls,

NAFO is rapidly closing, time to make that final registration. I will be heading out Wednesday for Colorado. We will be visiting family before heading to Montrose. I will do my best to keep the list current for the final few days.

Ride safe and see you there!

Ok, everyone, because NAFO is just about a week away, the deadline for refunds has passed. Money is going out to vendors for the different items, to be sure they are ready by the rally date.

Sorry guys. Ive gotten a PM or two about cancellations, and we have just gotten beyone that point.

Five more shifts, and my finals stand in my way. I keep trying to think about NAFO, but work keeps getting in the way. I am using one of the days off coming up to prep the machine and pack, then just wait.

Add one to the list, Gregory. Late registration, but not too late I hope.

I just realized NAFO was within a day's ride of home so I'm squeezing it in between some work commitments. Arriving Thursday evening and bugging out at the ass-crack of dawn on Sunday.

Host hotel is sold out so I have a feeler out on the room share page. I'll work something out in the next few days if that doesn't pan out.

Ok, everyone, because NAFO is just about a week away, the deadline for refunds has passed. Money is going out to vendors for the different items, to be sure they are ready by the rally date.
Sorry guys. Ive gotten a PM or two about cancellations, and we have just gotten beyone that point.
AJ. I have to bow out. Can I please get my funds back? Things are pretty tight you know.

Sorry to hear it, Intech. Was looking forward to seeing you again. So, I guess I'm forced to say it: FYB.