NAFO '16 Official attendance and registration list

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, everyone, because NAFO is just about a week away, the deadline for refunds has passed. Money is going out to vendors for the different items, to be sure they are ready by the rally date.
Sorry guys. Ive gotten a PM or two about cancellations, and we have just gotten beyone that point.
AJ. I have to bow out. Can I please get my funds back? Things are pretty tight you know.
Too late Bob, can I have your meal ticket? My new diet is a bitch and I'm hungry.

Ok, everyone, because NAFO is just about a week away, the deadline for refunds has passed. Money is going out to vendors for the different items, to be sure they are ready by the rally date.
Sorry guys. Ive gotten a PM or two about cancellations, and we have just gotten beyone that point.
AJ. I have to bow out. Can I please get my funds back? Things are pretty tight you know.
Hey if FYB gets his money back I want mine back too, but I want to eat Saturday too. MrBill Hungry

I just got off the phone with him. Had to mess with him live. I was getting a response from everyone but him! I am still going! Caught him at a training exercise. He had just climbed 7 flights of stairs. Wasn't much of a conversation. Bet he doesn't post any video of that! He called me short. I called him fat. We exchanged sweet nothings and hung up

Bill, you can eat my tofu.

Bill, you can eat my tofu.
Yuck I only eat the wife's tofu!

All you get your head out of the gutter we are talking vegan food here
rolleyes.gif

I think

I posted: Sorry to hear it, Intech. Was looking forward to seeing you again. So, I guess I'm forced to say it: FYB.
Tango Sierra posted: Hud,
Bob is just messing with AJ

Edit: just saw Intech's confession. Never mind! On the other hand, I may have missed that you were just messing with Bob.
Dammit. Took the bait. OK now I mean it. FYB. (Still looking forward to seeing you again.)

FUCKING Bob!!

He called me in the middle of training. What he didn't know is that I was carrying two 300 foot sections of static line, plus gear, trudging my ass up 7 stories of metal stairs, for probably the 3rd time.

My guys were laughing when I got to the top. Basically,

"Fucking Sarge has the ropes and is on the phone, and he's right behind us."

"How the Hell did he do that?"

"I don't know, he's a dammed Silverback."

That last part was hurtful! AND my fat ass needed to breathe.

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

So, apparently Robert thought his funny was super funny and couldn't wait to tell me about it. He actually ruined the funny by being impatient. I guess he thinks I have nothing better to do than peruse the Forum, waiting for him to say something he thinks is hilarious.

It's a good thing I really like him!!

OK EVERYONE, THIS IS MY LAST COMMUNICATION ABOUT THIS. I HAVE TWO XL SHIRTS LEFT. IF ONE OF THEM BELONGS TO YOU, YOU HAVE UNTIL 0800 MST TO CLAIM IT. THEN THEY ARE GETTING SENT AWAY TO BE AUCTIONED OFF.

DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ME 4 MONTHS FROM NOW THAT YOU NEVER GOT YOUR SHIRT. THIS IS AT LEAST THE 5TH MESSAGE I HAVE SENT ABOUT ABOUT THE SAME THING.

After 0800 on 08/30/16, these are gone...AND, I was yelling up there on purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK EVERYONE, THIS IS MY LAST COMMUNICATION ABOUT THIS. I HAVE TWO XL SHIRTS LEFT. IF ONE OF THEM BELONGS TO YOU, YOU HAVE UNTIL 0800 MST TO CLAIM IT. THEN THEY ARE GETTING SENT AWAY TO BE AUCTIONED OFF.
DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ME 4 MONTHS FROM NOW THAT YOU NEVER GOT YOUR SHIRT. THIS IS AT LEAST THE 5TH MESSAGE I HAVE SENT ABOUT ABOUT THE SAME THING.

After 0800 on 08/30/16, these are gone...AND, I was telling YELLING up there on purpose.
FIXED IT!!

Sheesh AJ, maybe you need the read the forum rules to learn about triple posting..... :grin:

OK EVERYONE, THIS IS MY LAST COMMUNICATION ABOUT THIS. I HAVE TWO XL SHIRTS LEFT. IF ONE OF THEM BELONGS TO YOU, YOU HAVE UNTIL 0800 MST TO CLAIM IT. THEN THEY ARE GETTING SENT AWAY TO BE AUCTIONED OFF.DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ME 4 MONTHS FROM NOW THAT YOU NEVER GOT YOUR SHIRT. THIS IS AT LEAST THE 5TH MESSAGE I HAVE SENT ABOUT ABOUT THE SAME THING.

After 0800 on 08/30/16, these are gone...AND, I was telling YELLING up there on purpose.
FIXED IT!!

Sheesh AJ, maybe you need the read the forum rules to learn about triple posting..... :grin:
Haha...Thanks for the fix. Stupid phone hates me. As far as the three posts, those were on purpose. My job is based on "reasonableness," and I find that works in real life also. Sometime in the future when someone PMs me and says they never got their shirt, I'm going to tell them I posted up about it numerous times. Then they'll gripe that they "never looked in that thread about my shirt." Well, I just covered 3 different threads, and any reasonable person would check at least one of them. Bases covered in my book. Lol...