NAFO 2014 Supporters

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's just one of the things you might walk away with...

Custom Made Radar Detector Mount from Garauld

photo%205.JPG

photo%204.JPG

photo%202.JPG

photo%203.JPG

Quality Swag right there.

Marty, will there be anybody at the site or nearby that will be selling and changing tires?

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="cota95" data-cid="1168991" data-time="1407941148"><p>

Marty, will there be anybody at the site or nearby that will be selling and changing tires?</p></blockquote>

Two Brothers Powersports. They're literally 2 minutes away. They're link is in this thread or on the NAFO site.

If you know you want specific tires just let them know. I'm sure they can get them.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="cota95" data-cid="1168991" data-time="1407941148"><p>Marty, will there be anybody at the site or nearby that will be selling and changing tires?</p></blockquote>

Two Brothers Powersports. They're literally 2 minutes away. They're link is in this thread or on the NAFO site.

If you know you want specific tires just let them know. I'm sure they can get them.
By all means call Two Brothers, they even asked me what they should have in stock for the rally. They're ready and willing to help us out any way they can.

Marty, is Kermit (chairs) going to offer any deals?
Not at NAFO, just some swag. But the guy who owns Kermit Chairs is super nice. We might be able to put together a group buy at some point. You can borrow mine if you want to check it out. If people are interested in a group buy PM me, don't reply here.

Unfortunately, I had to take Clearwater Lights off the supporters list. When I was at his shop Glen said he'd be happy to help out, but I've been unable to reach him since and someone from his shop just told me they're taking a pass. So they're out.

However, I may have a replacement in the pipeline.

Marty is the numero uno Swagmeister :good:

If you haven't already remember to thank all the fine folks that have donated goods for NAFO4 and to help us raise money for Eddie's Road. Links to their web sites and Facebook pages are on the first page of this thread.

Do it, now :agent: