NAFO 2016 Room Share Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might need a room share. Got a tentative one, but am second in line. If you find your roommate is canceling, let me know.

Got a bed; thanks Tango Sierra. Will be good to see you again, sir!

Extra queen bed Spoken for by an old friend, Buddy Knox who rides a BMW

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2 queen room for Wednesday night through Monday morning. PM me if you want to share.

My pillion could be bailing out on this trip and I will need to split room cost in a twin queen bedroom with frig and microwave. Thursday-Friday-Saturday stays. PM me and please no snorers.

Pillion is on again and will be riding with. She said it is a 99% guarantee she will be attending and is looking for a good time. Yep! You guessed it.

I have a King room reserved 28-31. I will be sharing with Burnspot, He also has a room reserved, but hasn't let me know yet if it is a King or two Queens. There could be two Kings available or one to trade for a two bed room at least. Hotel told me yesterday to call back on July 1. I need to add Wednesday night too.

Turns out Scott has a king as well. We haven't been able to change either of our reservations as yet. There will be at least one king room freed up from 28-31.

My room is booked for Thursday thru Saturday nights.

Still looking for a roomie.

CraigRegs and fraziarwp I would like to share a room if either still has one to share. I need three nights, Thursday to Saturday, leaving Sunday (28th to 31st). So, a bit about me. I'm 63, widowed, and I've been told I snore, although I think that is just an evil rumor.

If you are interested, post here, PM, or call 530 218-5669. I work from home and unless I'm on a call with a customer, should be able to answer.

John