NAFO 2016 Spotwalla Page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will play. I hope I don't blow up the system. I have no idea what I am doing. Just got a SPOT Gen 3. Used it once. Will work with it until the trip. Joined the group.

Hmm... I know that FJRfarrier is on the road and her SPOT is tracking but she's not showing on the group page.

Guess I'll be SacMike for this thing. Just created my trip, now I'll see if I can join the group. Should be fun to watch everybody converging on Montrose.

edit: Just joined, I think. Looks like you're identified on the map by that "location ID," so I'll be "SM" (I'm not very creative).

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I'll be SacMike for this thing. Just created my trip, now I'll see if I can join the group. Should be fun to watch everybody converging on Montrose.
edit: Just joined, I think. Looks like you're identified on the map by that "location ID," so I'll be "SM" (I'm not very creative).
I think SAK would work just fine!

If anyone gives a flying crap, I'm gonna be ID'd as REP. That can be assumed to be either my initials, my traditional political affiliation (though suspended for the current election cycle), or my future job description (give me some pay, a bunch of influence, but don't have to actually get anything done!)

I'm gonna take the easy way out this time and transit the Great Basin in an air conditioned truck, but that'll let me bring a couple of bikes in order to enjoy all that Colorado (and the assorted recidivists on this forum) have to offer :)

Cool, looks like some of the tracking tags are online including mine, ntx. My son and I made Greely Co last night for a motel stay but I forgot to turn my tracking back on after stopping to eay lastnight (face palm). We plan to spend a few days touring places like Mt Rushmore and Yellowstone even if it is tourist season, and arrive at Montrose on Wednesday. See you all there.

I think i've joined the page. Won't be active until Wed. I've been having issues with spotwalla displaying my tracks. The SPOT page works... I've updated the profile stuff so we'll see.

Registered as 216.

Tested mine in anticipation of rolling out Tues morning. Come to find I'm not on the NAFO 5 map.

Green light on for Settings and Internet

Last GPS Activity- updates and is current

Last GPS Point- shows 07/12/2016

Last Upload- shows 07/20/2016

Points Waiting- 0

Any ideas?