NAFO 2016 Spotwalla Page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you know how to verify that you've been added to the list. Under my own spotwalla page I have my personal link for family but I'm not seeing one for the group page....I haven't used the app before but everything is installed correctly.

Ooo, that would be good to know. I haven't seen anything from mine or my name in the list.

Burns1

Do any of you know how to verify that you've been added to the list. Under my own spotwalla page I have my personal link for family but I'm not seeing one for the group page....I haven't used the app before but everything is installed correctly.

From the home page on Spotwalla click on Location Pages from the menu at the top. Select Active/Future Location Pages from the list. Find NAFO5 in the list and click on it. In the top left corner of the map page click on NAFO 5 and select users from the pulldown list. Your name should appear on the list.

If not go back to the Active Location Page listing and click on "add me" on the right hand side in the NAFO 5 row.

So will someone be able to animate the pings into a sequence like they do with the Iron Butt Rally? Would be neat to watch them travel....

I think that process is done with a series of screen shots...I may be wrong though...I have been wrong before...

Looking at spot tracker tonight it seems Griff is in Dumas Texas at an army recruiting station and Intech is in Kentucky along the Bourbon Trail.

We may never see either one of those poor boys again!

Lots of TOH stuff to scoop up out here. Crazy temperature swings - 62 in the rain in NM mountains near Taos, 102 out in the plains of TX.

Mr. Bill - my Spot shows me at a liquor store, which the way I feel right now I could use. I really don't know how those big dogs do the big miles day after day. I've got about 1500 miles left. 2 hard days or three easy days getting TOH stuff.

Lots of TOH stuff to scoop up out here. Crazy temperature swings - 62 in the rain in NM mountains near Taos, 102 out in the plains of TX.
Mr. Bill - my Spot shows me at a liquor store, which the way I feel right now I could use. I really don't know how those big dogs do the big miles day after day. I've got about 1500 miles left. 2 hard days or three easy days getting TOH stuff.
Ha ha

Watch out for the feels like temp East of you. The weather map looks brutal.

I planned on doing that many miles in four days, but with 107 feel like temps we slabbed home in two and flat spotted the tires. I'll need to do some serious riding on the slow going roads to get my tires rounded.

I don't think 1500 miles in three days is easy, that's a long ride!

Have fun