NAFO 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to figure out trips and vacation time for next year. Is anything in the works yet?
There has been no discussion on a 2018 NAFO that I'm aware of.
upset.gif
The only reference that I'm aware is on FJRiders. Someone mentioned NAFO, but only because he was proposing an unofficial CO ride and didn't want to mess with a possible NAFO date.

Last edited by a moderator:
NAFO HAS to happen… its the unwritten law. If nothing else you all could come down to Florida. There is a great spot called Cedar Key.

We could do day rides in search of curves and ter(rain) and an all day trip to Key West for those that have not been there. Dolphin and bird

excursions are available via boat. Nice night life there for socializing.

Actually I am just threatening this… so someone start planning NAFO… or else
fool.gif

I am up for florida, never been there on a bike before. Keys are on my destination wish list.
Dave
Key West from Cedar Key is over 500 miles (One Way !) Cedar Key is located on the gulf of Mexico north of Tampa about half

way to the pan handle. Cedar Key is affordable and closer to decent roads. I was joking when I posted above, although I have thought

about hosting an event there, but not the extent of a NAFO event. I do not have those planning skills.

I am hoping we do have a NAFO though.

Teaser; Cedar Key Florida - Vacation Guide & Attractions in Cedar Key FL

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is hosting? SFO?
LOL! Maybe one day Tony. I'm just not sure that one is within my solo planning abilities. I would need major assistance from those with the experience. However, we are having SFO the week following EOM this year. We're back in Alabama for the third consecutive year. It's one month earlier than we have been doing so maybe some our friends from Canuckistan can make it down this year. Everyone from North America (and beyond) are invited!
punk.gif