NAFO -2021 Glenwood Springs CO August 26-28, 2021

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
The venue is Carvann Inn a family-owned motel, pool, Continental Breakfast, Mexican Restaurant next door, other food within easy walking distance.

I've blocked out 25 Double Queen Rooms at $99 and all six of the remaining King rooms at $79.

Use Code NAFO2021.

June 1st Cutoff. Reserve a room as there will be a 48-hour CANX policy should you change your mind later.I'm planning a group dinner/banquet within walking distance on Saturday evening at a Riverfront establishment.There will be separate signup for the banquet once details are finalized.

Pterodactyl has kindly agreed to manage the event signup thread - a thankless task. Thank you, Kevin!

Join 30 of your closest friends in the Rockies for three days of adventure, twisty roads, and friendly troopers. 

1 bigjohnsd
2 zzzzip
3 MrBill
4 fjray
5 juniorfjr
6 wheaton
7 Mrs. Zilla-Carrie
8 HotRodZilla
9 Abercrombie FJR
10 Intech
11 CraigRegs
12 FJROB
13 Bugnatr
14 Blister_1 (possibly the Pretty One, too)
15 Lanzos
16 Rockin' Ryker
17 Puppycchow
18 Sacramento(OhHellYeah)Mike
19 Iris
20 ZOOOMM
21 JREW (Not going - another commitment - everyone have fun)
22 Griff
23 Pathfinder
24 Burnspot
25 dcumpian
26 GixxerJasen
27 0face
28 Sprtngrrl (Mrs. 0face)
29 Gramps
30 BossLady (Mrs. Gramps)
31 Kornbread

Thanks for taking this on, John and Kevin.  Lots of familiar names and lots I'm looking forward to meeting.  The Glenwood Springs area looks gorgeous. 

Anybody start a room--sharing thread yet?

Hey Big John - is it too late to get in on this dinner?  I’ve already booked a room at the Caravan Inn for the gathering but didn’t see this one before the cutoff date. 

cheers :)

Hey Big John - is it too late to get in on this dinner?  I’ve already booked a room at the Caravan Inn for the gathering but didn’t see this one before the cutoff date. 

cheers :)
The Glenwood Springs Kiwanis Club will be putting on our Steak Dinner/Banquet on Saturday Night.There will be a Steak or Chicken option, Salad, Potato, Dessert, and Beer available at extra cost for those that choose to drink.Still sorting out the location, the Kiwanis have a park but it is a little ways away from the Motel, there is a park next to the hotel as well but the Kiwanis are looking into transportation options for using their park.Details forthcoming.

Latest attendance list:

The following is the list of attendees that I'm aware of:​
 ​
1 bigjohnsd​
2 zzzzip​
3 MrBill​
4 fjray​
5 juniorfjr​
6 wheaton​
7 Mrs. Zilla-Carrie​
8 HotRodZilla​
9 Abercrombie FJR​
10 Intech​
11 CraigRegs​
12 FJROB​
13 Bugnatr​
14 Blister_1 (possibly the Pretty One, too)​
15 Lanzos​
16 Rockin' Ryker​
17 Puppycchow​
18 Sacramento(OhHellYeah)Mike​
19 Iris​
20 ZOOOMM​
21 Griff​
22 Pathfinder​
23 Burnspot​
24 dcumpian​
25 GixxerJasen​
26 0face​
27 Sprtngrrl (Mrs. 0face)​
28 Kornbread​
29 Kip Walker​
30 Bluestreek​
31 Ms Bluestreek​
32 JWilly (maybe my special gal too?)​
33 Fontanaman​
34 Escapefjrtist​
35 SkooterG​

​

There may be others - and only 29 have paid for their dinners - see the NAFO 2021 Saturday Night Dinner thread to learn how to get food and free beer within crawling distance of your room.​