Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugnatr

Members++
Reaction score
August 26-29

Details in the other sandbox

https://www.fjriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5703

Here's the info but best to go to the link above.

The venue is Carvann Inn a family-owned motel, pool, Continental Breakfast, Mexican Restaurant next door, other food within easy walking distance. I've blocked out 25 Double Queen Rooms at $99 and all six of the remaining King rooms at $79. Use Code NAFO2021. June 1st Cutoff. Reserve a room as there will be a 48-hour CANX policy should you change your mind later.

Pterodactyl has kindly agreed to manage the event signup thread - a thankless task. Thank you, Kevin!

I'm planning a group dinner/banquet within walking distance on Saturday evening at a Riverfront establishment.
There will be separate signup for the banquet once details are finalized, will likely have Wayne create a payment portal here.

There will be a Tee Shirt - link in a separate thread. I will have the shirts shipped to the venue for distribution.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
Quit being a crybaby. Maybe he will let you be on top this time. :jester: 😝

Oh, my dear sweet Ray.  You keep this up and I am going to drop a whole bunch of my projects off at su casa.....

FJRay

Members++
Reaction score
Oh, my dear sweet Ray.  You keep this up and I am going to drop a whole bunch of my projects off at su casa.....
Just drop off a box of Franklin's at the same time. I may be easy but I'm not cheap. :nono:

TomInPA

Members++
Reaction score
Well the other sandbox does not have any details, but I might have to sign up just to see this shit show.  I get my second vaccine on 2/23, so yinz seem pretty harmless to me.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
Help me out guys, I'm old and slow, cerebrally. So the other sandbox is off line but there is a tentative date of August-ish in Co. Do I have that right?

Bugnatr

Members++
Reaction score
And the basis for that is what?  :D
Well knowing the weather in the east today I'd say the doors are frozen shut.

However I do know the dates George mentioned are correct August 26-29  

[SIZE=16.0833px]The place.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16.0833px]Caravan Inn[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5px]1826 Grand Avenue [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5px]Glenwood Springs, Colorado[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5px]81601 United States[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5px]970-945-7451 [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5px][email protected][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5px]I believe the group code is NAFO and my room rate was 79.00 / night.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5px]  Hopefully Wayne will have riders back this week when they thaw out. [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.