NAFO Contests

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
OK FJR lovers! I have a lovely little list here of contests for NAFO for your participation!

Farthest Away

Most Circuitous Route

Dirtiest Bike

Cleanest Bike

Most Farkles

And of course, the Evil and Embarrassing Saturday Night Banquet Contest that will be announced at the event! That will be worth your rally fee right there! :lol:

I'll take suggestions for other contests too! There's got to be something I'm missing here...

How about "Most performance awards received" on the ride to NAFO, and during the NAFO 1k and 1.5k rides. :to_keep_order: Note: must be documented (as if there's any other kind). Certain LEO attendees may not be able to participate in this one (you know who you are) as they carry their own award book.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah! we did have that one at WFO last year. and since Mr Haulin Ashe won't be at NAFO, this gives someone else the chance to raise some hell and score some performance awards!

We also had:

Most damaged bike (had to be ridden there). The winner last year was rear-ended by his wife, and it wasn't his first time.

Loudest Ticker.

How about:

NasKart Cup Champion?

OK FJR lovers! I have a lovely little list here of contests for NAFO for your participation!
Farthest Away

Most Circuitous Route

Dirtiest Bike

Cleanest Gayest Bike, [SIZE=8pt]per Warchild's definition.[/SIZE]

Most Farkles

And of course, the Evil and Embarrassing Saturday Night Banquet Contest that will be announced at the event! That will be worth your rally fee right there! :lol:

I'll take suggestions for other contests too! There's got to be something I'm missing here...
There...fixed the original list for you.

and during the NAFO 1k and 1.5k rides.

Bzzzzzz! That area is solely the province of beeroux. His gig and really a separate deal. He, however, is free to rank on, er, applaud the weener.
That might be the only one I have a shot at. BBG on the way out to NAFO. SS1K at NAFO. SS1K on the way home from NAFO. At least that is the plan.

That might be the only one I have a shot at. BBG on the way out to NAFO.
Two or three awards on your way out just might take the prize. IMO, the best prize should go to that guy, to try and offset the grief from earning it. Just don't get your bike impounded and end up in the pokey.

How about the "bike with the baldest tires"
Couldn't pull that off last year, as I helped make up the contests and would have won that one. I didn't ride during the event so I'd have enough rubber to make it home.

Won't be the case this year....so I guess it would be OK to have that category.

Ok, so adding in some from above:

Farthest Away

Most Circuitous Route

Dirtiest Bike

Cleanest/Gayest Bike

Most Farkles

Most Damaged Bike

Most Performance Awards

NASKART Cup

Sweet! These should be fun!

We also had:Most damaged bike (had to be ridden there). The winner last year was rear-ended by his wife, and it wasn't his first time.

Loudest Ticker.

How about:

NasKart Cup Champion?
Oh YES!!!!

And, hey, you can prolly save money by just putting my name on the trophy right now.

We also had:Most damaged bike (had to be ridden there). The winner last year was rear-ended by his wife, and it wasn't his first time.

Loudest Ticker.

How about:

NasKart Cup Champion?
Oh YES!!!!

And, hey, you can prolly save money by just putting my name on the trophy right now.
For most-damaged? What are you planning?

I'm not a fan of riders getting LEO Awards while on my rides or rallies, better to run silent, run deep.

I'm not one to celebrate another's frustration.

Now as for the dirty bike award, ya'll just fighting for second.<G>

GZ