NAFO Contests

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of riders getting LEO Awards while on my rides or rallies, better to run silent, run deep.
I'm not one to celebrate another's frustration.

Now as for the dirty bike award, ya'll just fighting for second.<G>

GZ
I thought staff members were ineligible..exempted...overlooked...bypassed...

TWN.....clarification????

Oh YES!!!!
And, hey, you can prolly save money by just putting my name on the 2nd place trophy right now.
Phycsticated.
Golly, I hope there'll be none of that "I'll put your ass into the wall if I hafta you sonofabitch" stuff going on.

Uh, .... will there?! :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Golly, I hope there'll be none of that "I'll put your ass into the wall if I hafta you sonofabitch" stuff going on. Uh, .... will there?! :clapping:
Welllll........I seem to remember hearing stories of blocking, etc., during last years "escapade" into "mini-Nascar". :eek: And Tony Stewart wasn't there. :huh:

I'm not a fan of riders getting LEO Awards while on my rides or rallies, better to run silent, run deep.
I agree with you, but if someone does actually get one (or more), a consolation prize sorta helps with the pain that will inevitably follow post conviction (if convicted). Haulin' Ash seemed to appreciate having first shot at a swag gift for that award at WFO6.

Two More Contest Ideas:

Biggest NasKart Explosion (with Fireball)

Most NasKart Fatalities From A Single Pit Maneuver

Now as for the dirty bike award, ya'll just fighting for second.

George, I think you forgot "ODOT'S" coming to Golden.

Last time I seen His Bike, it was kind of a Bug Gut Green, but He at least had the decency to clean the Road Kill off the Bike before we went on our ride.

By the way, Odot, that BBQ you hosted was pretty good, didn't taste like steak, definitely wasn't chicken. What was that again???????

Now as for the dirty bike award, ya'll just fighting for second.<G>

GZ
I thought staff members were ineligible..exempted...overlooked...bypassed...

TWN.....clarification????
Yep, staff is not eligible for awards as we are the judges. We do, however, qualify for swag in the drawings on Friday and Saturday night.

Yep, staff is not eligible for awards as we are the judges. We do, however, qualify for swag in the drawings on Friday and Saturday night.
That means I could bring my cleaners and waxes, get my FJR all spit-polished and shiny and not be the "most ghey" bike......[SIZE=8pt]just for Warchild, don'tcha know.[/SIZE]

Sorry, pups....nafo not on the list but sfo is. Was spose to hit alaska last year to see the parents but it didn't happen. So, alaska this year it is.

Sorry, pups....nafo not on the list but sfo is. Was spose to hit alaska last year to see the parents but it didn't happen. So, alaska this year it is.
Whut? Yew gots parents? :eek:

[SIZE=8pt]Good for you, Ray. I assume you're flying... Regardless, its always good to visit "home". Somehow it always makes Mom happy... :unsure: [/SIZE]

:rolleyes: Hey Ive got one. How about highest average speed to the event without a ticket. Might as well give that one to Richard, and the group riding with him.

Dan

:rolleyes: Hey Ive got one. How about highest average speed to the event without a ticket. Might as well give that one to Richard, and the group riding with him.Dan
[killjoy]

'Fraid I can't let that one in. NAFO will not be 'sanctioning' any illegal activities, which is implied by that kind of contest.

[/killjoy]

Sorry.

Hey, I want to know what the Nascart event is all about at the upcoming NAFO in Golden, Co. We just returned from the Nascar race in Las Vegas this weekend on our 07 FJR and it was great to be able to manever through traffic. Unfortunately, both of our drivers didn't finish well (Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon), but that's ok. They can't win every race. (Not !!) It was just great to be there in person and see those beautiful cars haulin' ass down the track.

So, I repeat, being known as Ms. Nascar, what is the Nascart event all about. It sounds like go karts are involved. Please elaborate because I am one of the biggest Nascar fans there is out there. :fans:

Yes, go-karts are involved. Jacquie, you'd have to start on the first page of this thread to find where the discussion begins about the go-kart track. I'm sure there will be ample time to "enter", assuming you intend to play rather than spectate.

There was this race...last year...and a lot of people talking abut cheating, being robbed, being blocked, etc., etc., etc. You know, the stuff NASCAR is made of! So...of course....there must be a rematch, of sorts, as all the "contenders" from last year are not able to make it to NAFO.

The fun will be there.

A new champ will be crowned! Of course, that "champ" has bragging rightes until next year....

Yes, go-karts are involved. Jacquie, you'd have to start on the first page of this thread to find where the discussion begins about the go-kart track. I'm sure there will be ample time to "enter", assuming you intend to play rather than spectate.
There was this race...last year...and a lot of people talking abut cheating, being robbed, being blocked, etc., etc., etc. You know, the stuff NASCAR is made of! So...of course....there must be a rematch, of sorts, as all the "contenders" from last year are not able to make it to NAFO.

The fun will be there.

A new champ will be crowned! Of course, that "champ" has bragging rightes until next year....
Where do we sign up because we are in?

I need to determine where we're gonna have this awesome showdown and then we'll get sign up going! Since I'm handling the SFO event right now, it will be just a bit longer. But I promise, I'll be all over it soon and we'll get everyone involved who wants to race!