NAFO Contests

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to determine where we're gonna have this awesome showdown and then we'll get sign up going! Since I'm handling the SFO event right now, it will be just a bit longer. But I promise, I'll be all over it soon and we'll get everyone involved who wants to race!
I'm gonna cut you some slack, young lady, what with SFO and all. But after that, GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR!

:p

Hugs and Smooches,

El Jefe

More suggestions:

- Bike with most miles, as the original owner. "Elizabeth Taylor" award.

- Bike with least miles. "You work too much" award.

- Rider with the most blue-light pull-overs: "What you gonna do when they come for you" award.

- Bike that's traveled in the most states/Canadien provinces: "Been there done that" award.

- Bike with the coolest lights-from-the-gear at night award: "Christmas tree" award.

- Bike with the coolest-overall gear: "Farkle king" award.

and.....

- Rider with the kindest & friendliest spirit: "Andrew, we love you!" award!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
- Rider with the kindest & friendliest spirit: "Andrew, we love you!" award!!!

:)

Last week was tough week because Andrew should have been in town - and what a grand time it would have been. I saw so many "Ghost of Andrew" bikes riding around - it was amazing. My wife and I were heading out to breakfast last Sunday morning and drove next to 3 FJR's - one exactly like Andrew's with CA plates even - heading up I-70. It's so hard to tell who it is under all that gear - I catch myself dreaming pretty often when I see that bike riding down the road.....

So - who won the award??? :)

Graham