NAFO Registration Fee Refunds

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter

I can see by Dave's posts that he has commented on a lot of threads since he has been here .... but I don't believe he has been here long enough to understand the point.

It is not the money, really, it is when someone "promises" something to the form members they should follow through.

I hope that the "power's to be" will see the light and make things right.

Closing the thread, won't make it right!
+1.

Been looking for the right words and you found 'em.

Peter

I can see by Dave's posts that he has commented on a lot of threads since he has been here .... but I don't believe he has been here long enough to understand the point.

It is not the money, really, it is when someone "promises" something to the form members they should follow through.

I hope that the "power's to be" will see the light and make things right.

Closing the thread, won't make it right!
+1.

Been looking for the right words and you found 'em.
Well....I just found $28.27 in my paypal account that wasn't there before. From Robert Blanchard. Looks like somebody pushed the right buttons. Thank you!

I know I have been remiss in my responsibilties. I am in the process of doing the refunds through paypal. It is a painstaking process, but I will get through it today. I haven't been on here for a while. Life has a way of doing that. I had always fully intended on fulfilling the promise I made at NAFO. I want to apologize to everyone that it has taken me so long to get this done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have been remiss in my responsibilties. I am in the process of doing the refunds through paypal. It is a painstaking process, but I will get through it today. I haven't been on here for a while. Life has a way of doing that. I had always fully intended on fulfilling the promise I made at NAFO. I want to apologize to everyone that it has taken me so long to get this done.
Thank you Bob......

OK...I just have to write three checks to people that payed by mail. All the other refunds have been made through PayPal. Again I apologize for not getting this done sooner. It is 55 degrees out. I may just have to go for a ride!

Thank you for the refund. I will probably recycle the funds towards the 2011 EOM since the roads down that way are so much fun.

By the way, I don't want to hear about anyone going riding right now. We are expecting 30cm of snow (1 foot) over the next 48 hours.

I wonder how one of these would look on an FJR?

09_explorer_snowtrack_vid.jpg