NAFO's just around the corner!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading out from Seattle this morning. Fantastic luck on the weather. Sunny and in the 70s. Wow!

The wife decided to come along in the chase vehicle. That means lunch in Arlington, a butt fluff at Washington Pass, and overnight in Winthrop.

Should be rolling into Castlegar sometime Thursday afternoon. See ya all there!

-BigChunk
Chase vehicle is a great idea! I'm giving lessons tonight on *pack light, pack right*... :blink:

--G
I was thinking on my ride up how I *thought* I packed light, but dang, if Donna was with me I would have needed to jettison half of it!

I remain impressed by George's ability to make one pair of skivvies last 4+ days on the road! That's a skill right there!
Or get a trailer like Bryan and David :p

1340249513[/url]' post='974799']
1340247271[/url]' post='974785']Chase vehicle is a great idea! I'm giving lessons tonight on *pack light, pack right*... :blink:

--G
Good luck with the packing George! If there is a nook left my wife will fill it.
Ya George. Best of luck with "the lesson".

Just to make sure- I think we are talking about the McD's at:

McDonald's

3529 172nd Street Northeast, Arlington, WA

(360) 658-7337 () ‎

?????????? Let me know if I am wrong.

Just read the last page got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to make sure- I think we are talking about the McD's at:

McDonald's

3529 172nd Street Northeast, Arlington, WA

(360) 658-7337 () ‎

?????????? Let me know if I am wrong.
Good thing we checked...Nope!

McDs, corner of SR9 and 204th Street NE. Chevron is right on the corner with McDs inside. Safeway in the same shopping center, just north.

--G

1340163969[/url]' post='974438']I believe the meeting spot is:

McDonald's

7607 204th Street Northeast Arlington, WA 98223

There is a Chevron station here where we can top off thus avoid the need to stop until lunch at Omak.
?George , can you confirm that this is the correct McDonalds? Thanks.Btw, hows the lesson going?

1340254255[/url]' post='974832']
1340253829[/url]' post='974827']
1340163969[/url]' post='974438']I believe the meeting spot is:

McDonald's

7607 204th Street Northeast Arlington, WA 98223

There is a Chevron station here where we can top off thus avoid the need to stop until lunch at Omak.
?George , can you confirm that this is the correct McDonalds? Thanks.Btw, hows the lesson going?
You got it Speedy, corner of SR9 & 204th Street NE.

Space problem solved^^^ :blink:

--G
Cool. I better start packing. See y"all tomorrow.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=143337&st=0 Mother of God George, Fairlaner got 18 people from four Western States to Spokane with just two pages and 63 replies; and that included that crazy Carver.

Jesu Cristo, you Seattleite Specific Northwet mook whackjobs are now up to 4 pages and over 150 replies to just get a dozen FJR Folks from Rain City USA to Castlegar. Dios Mio, Que Lastima!

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=143337&st=0 Mother of God George, Fairlaner got 18 people from four Western States to Spokane with just two pages and 63 replies; and that included that crazy Carver.

Jesu Cristo, you Seattleite Specific Northwet mook whackjobs are now up to 4 pages and over 150 replies to just get a dozen FJR Folks from Rain City USA to Castlegar. Dios Mio, Que Lastima!
Keep up the faith Don! It's still early and we haven't figured out where we're meeting yet... :lol:

So is the CCF rolling along as planned?

--G

Keep up the faith Don! It's still early and we haven't figured out where we're meeting yet... :lol:

So is the CCF rolling along as planned?

--G
Jorge, everyone in this life has their own cross to bear! Well, our CCF also has one of its own:

CatherineCarvercopy.jpg

escapefjrtist, we're all shoving off at 0900 hours from Spokane. There'll be the group that do not give a flying feck about keeping their drivers licenses and naturally this group will be lead by dear Fairlaner.

And MadMike2 will be leading the group of riders that actually think that keeping a driving endorsement and not have an impounded motorcycle is a good idea. Seth and DaddyDon are riding with Mike K.!

Don't we all... :D

TTFN, I gotta finish loading the bike with ALL the SO's *stuff*.

First beer's on Barb, see you the Castlegar!

--G

--G
I love the way that you think George, belly button beer shooters on Barb's tummy is an outstanding idea! This type of reasoning is why you are known as the "Einstein" of the FJR Forum!

--G
Geo,

You are just supposed to hand the so a bag and say this is it. Great weather for a ride today, have fun. We leave tomorrow a.m. in the rain by the looks of weather forecast. See ya all tomorrow evening sometime. I do have my tire repair kit based on past road history. Won't be quite the same without old man Dave holding down sweep....

J