• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a front wheel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pjturbo

Reaction score
I've got a 2004. I was down by Lowman ID. and hit a rock. Punctured the tire and bent the rim of my front wheel. Snake River Yamaha put on a new tire and a tube and got me going again. Those guys are great, but I need a new wheel. Any body got a line on a straight front wheel for a 2004? I don't want one that has been hammered back into shape. Any help would be appreciated.

Phil

Wow! I hit a rock about 60 miles from where you did - between Challis and Stanley - about five years ago. Bent both wheels but didn't lose air pressure and rode it 250 miles home. I spent about $800 having both rims straightened at Viking Wheel Service.

I assume from your profile information you need an abs wheel? You need to specify if you want an abs or non-abs wheel as they are different.

When did 2004 models come in Blue? I would say it was a 2005.... But Greg's comment is still true....

Still need to know if it is a ABS model or NOT