Need a PCIII Map

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'mAllIn

Reaction score
I need a map for my PCIII as there are no good tuners in my area. I'm heading West in a couple of weeks for (10) days and just need something until I can find a dyno and tuner. Here's what I have;

Full Myzzy 4-2-1

AIR system removed and plated

Open air box like Cdogman

UNI air filter

No barbarian mod....yet. Do I need to?

I'm now running a modified map, I think the Uselesspickles map. Bike doesn't feel particularly different than before my airbox UNI mods.

Thanks

I'm no expert, but imagine you'll need a fairly rich map, given all the mods & inevitably leaner results.

You may want to start with the Wally's Smoothness map, known for being rich. Do you live near a shop to do some dyno'ing?

Doesn't Muzzy supply a PCIII map for their full exhaust system? That would probably be the safest bet until you get a custom map.

Muzzy does have a map for a bike with full exhaust, pc3, and k&N air filter -or- stock filter. The guy I talked to asked if my airbox was modded, so they might have one for that also. But there is different degrees of airbox modding so I don't know what they have for that. I figured if I mod my airbox I would just get a custom map done.

But there is different degrees of airbox modding so I don't know what they have for that.
True dat....

There's the CDogman airbox mod...

P6150054-1.jpg

And then there's the UselessPickles airbox mod...

grandcanyon1.jpg

And then there's the UselessPickles airbox mod...
grandcanyon1.jpg
What program did you use to enhance the photo of my air box? Thanks for posting it; I can now see a few places I can open it up just a tad more that weren't obvious in my original pics :)

Last edited by a moderator: