• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need Front Wheel bearing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR-RemingtonRider

Their Sunset / My Sunrise
Reaction score
Well, went with Cheapcycleparts for the replacement front tire bearings..placed order, payment gone and now I can't get a hold of them.

Anyone know's what's going on with them? Have e-mailed them, tried calling for last 3 days..no contact...they won't even answer the phone.

Ordered from them before, did not have this experience.

In the interim, have a trip coming up. Anyone has a front wheel bearing for the 04 fjr w/abs? Need the one opposite of the ABS assembly.

Just checking.

Wow, sounds scary. Hope they didn't close down and take your money with them?

There was this big furniture store that recently had this big banner stating their sister store was closing, but their main store in Havasu was staying open and having this huge sale. People swarmed in, bought a bunch of furniture only to have them file for bankruptcy and run off with their money.

This economy sucks and people need to be very skeptical before sending in money until the business is verified that they are staying in business. So many places are shutting down! Businesses in the motorcycle industry need to be looked at very closely! It's a shame, but it's also a reality! I was on the Suzuki website the other day and unless they just have not listed all of their models to be available for 2011, it looks pretty sad when you look at whats coming for 2011!

You can buy these bearings anywhere, you don't have to go to a motorcycle-oriented supplier. They're industry standard 60/22 DU type, 44mm OD x 22 mm ID x 12 mm thick. Google for the part number (both bearings are the same, Yamaha P/N 93306-00420-00) and you'll find numerous cross-references. Usually bearing suppliers are a cheaper place to buy than motorcycle dealers and the quality will be the same as the OEM that Yamaha buys from.

The seals are Yamaha part number 93106-28043-00, which is also a standard size seal, 28x44x8 mm, which you should be able to find at lots of places, cheaper and just as good as Yamaha's OEM supplier.

Sorry about your bad luck with the online supplier, caveat emptor definitely applies, I prefer to buy from bigger name outfits when I have to do mail order.

You can buy these bearings anywhere, you don't have to go to a motorcycle-oriented supplier. They're industry standard 60/22 DU type, 44mm OD x 22 mm ID x 12 mm thick. Google for the part number (both bearings are the same, Yamaha P/N 93306-00420-00) and you'll find numerous cross-references. Usually bearing suppliers are a cheaper place to buy than motorcycle dealers and the quality will be the same as the OEM that Yamaha buys from.
The seals are Yamaha part number 93106-28043-00, which is also a standard size seal, 28x44x8 mm, which you should be able to find at lots of places, cheaper and just as good as Yamaha's OEM supplier.

Sorry about your bad luck with the online supplier, caveat emptor definitely applies, I prefer to buy from bigger name outfits when I have to do mail order.

Thanks, for the numerous...I will search asap. I gotta get riding.

Again, Thanks.

+1k gunnies on using a bearing house. Rebuilt a /2 Bmw back in the day - saved over 800 USD by not buying 'German' bearings...

Okay, issue resolved...not quite sure why you can't communicate with Cheapcycleparts, but they got the part shipped and I received it at my business...well that's a wrap on work today, gotta go and get this bearing put in.

A little paniky, buy Cheapcycleparts took care of their end, and got the right part to me. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: