• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need Left Mirror for 08 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Rider

Reaction score
Unfortunately I had a mishap this past weekend. On making a left turn the bike stalled and with riding two-up was unable to keep it up, so it bent the left mirror bracket. I was able to straighten the bracket but the mirror didn't make out so well. So, here I am, hoping someone has a Left Mirror that will fit (same color) a 2008 FJR.

Thanks

Just a suggestion;

I was recently in need of an OEM left mirror as well.

I decided it was a good time to do the FZ1 mirrors.

The OEM FJR mirror was like $95, the OEM FZ1 mirrors were like $55/ea. Brand new.

I got the FZ1 mirrors, and I can say in a big way: I should have done that much sooner.

What a HUGE improvement. I LOVE these mirrors!!

Also, do not buy anything but an OEM mirror, the aftermarket ones are just a step below in every way.

I found these mirrors for these prices at:

cyclepartswarehouse.com

Just a suggestion;I was recently in need of an OEM left mirror as well.

I decided it was a good time to do the FZ1 mirrors.

The OEM FJR mirror was like $95, the OEM FZ1 mirrors were like $55/ea. Brand new.

I got the FZ1 mirrors, and I can say in a big way: I should have done that much sooner.

What a HUGE improvement. I LOVE these mirrors!!

Also, do not buy anything but an OEM mirror, the aftermarket ones are just a step below in every way.

I found these mirrors for these prices at:

cyclepartswarehouse.com
+1 for the FZ1

I collect Gen2 mirrors. Is your mirror glass intact? Is the 08 black? If yes, I can donate a different one to Garauld for my shipping cost. He paints beautifully . . . . Hmmm just thinking, probably be half price and look like new.