Need new brake rotor bolts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunkie

Reaction score
Well, I got the wheel problem sorted out now I need some new brake rotor bolts....anybody know where I can find them?

I have a box of bolts in the garage that i bought on E-bay, does anyone know if they are the same as an 05?

R

Well, I got the wheel problem sorted out now I need some new brake rotor bolts....anybody know where I can find them?

Thank you Ignacio for your insightful post...unfortunately, I'm very anti-social and abrasive, and me coming into contact with the sub-humans that work at dealerships around here makes a bad day for everyone.

Thank you Ignacio for your insightful post...unfortunately, I'm very anti-social and abrasive, and me coming into contact with the sub-humans that work at dealerships around here makes a bad day for everyone.
Me too! How about you, me, some gasoline, an AK-47, and RideNow Powersports of Longwood??? Oh damn, you're too far away...

Seriously though, I order parts online for my FJR & SV-650 from ronayers.com using the part numbers I get from https://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts and so far, they're the only ones to never get an order wrong, out of the dozen or so I've placed with them. They also don't BS me about backorders and other things. The only thing they don't sell that I've needed was OEM batteries, because you need a special expensive permit to ship 'em, according to their website.

FYI, partsbandit.com/bikebandit.com in particular really sucks. Stay far away.