• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need New Replacement Parts for a 2007 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisB009

Reaction score
Had a small accident, found my bike on it's side in a parking lot. Need new replacement parts to replace the following:

Left hand turn signal plastic cover, Left hand upper fairing piece, Left hand lower motor cover, Left hand Mirror assembly and Left hand attache case cover.

Anyone and everyone (dealers also) is welcomed to offer the replacement parts. Would like to prevent from paying the local dealer the "high" markup they want. Please send a personal/private message and I'll respond asap.

Thanks,

Chris

The Online Parts FAQ was compiled specifically for this type of request....and part of what you were suggested strongly to read when you signed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the mispost.....I would assume this could be moved to the proper forum...instead of the negative reply??
It's not a misplaced post....nor a negative reply.

We do a bunch of work on this forum pre-planning answers to MANY newbie questions....mainly because we get tired of being asked and answering the same question a thousand times. That's why we encourage newbies to read the FAQs first....before they post....and why you agree to it when you sign up.

Good luck with the provided links.

Had a small accident, found my bike on it's side in a parking lot. Need new replacement parts to replace the following:
Left hand turn signal plastic cover, Left hand upper fairing piece, Left hand lower motor cover, Left hand Mirror assembly and Left hand attache case cover.

Anyone and everyone (dealers also) is welcomed to offer the replacement parts. Would like to prevent from paying the local dealer the "high" markup they want. Please send a personal/private message and I'll respond asap.

Thanks,

Chris
Ignacio's comments aside, contact Gary Murphy at www.murpskits.com - he can so OEM parts at reasonable prices. You can find the part number for what you need on the Yamaha web site.

Thanks,

Chris
Ignacio's comments aside, contact Gary Murphy at www.murpskits.com - he can so OEM parts at reasonable prices. You can find the part number for what you need on the Yamaha web site.

sent you a PM

Quick tip....

replace the WHOLE mirror assembly, even if the support bracket that the mirror bolts onto is okay. Trust me on this...you will save yourself hours. Remove the old mirror by accessing the panel to the left of the instrument cluster.

And SOME of the sites on the OEM parts thread in the FAQ have access to a Yamaha parts microfiche, so you can look up what you need, see a diagram, make a wish list then see who has the best prices.

BTDT, as have many others, that's why the Parts Thread was created.

Iggy's post may have been terse, but I don't read it as negative. He gave you a link to a thread that would answer your question. When you've been here for a year or two you will recognize the pattern of questions...that's why we create, in advance, the types of information threads in the FAQ section and spend the time to keep them updated.

Grasshopper, you have endeavored and gained great knowledge.