• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need rear wheel for 07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVFJR

Reaction score
Need a rear wheel for a 06/07. :cray: PM me with any info. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My STRONG recommendation...

Buy it as parts. My experience is that you will pay the same $$$ and have much less headache. Very few used wheels are actually straight and undamaged, despite what the Ebay seller says.

Don't screw with used. Buy it new.

My STRONG recommendation...
Buy it as parts. My experience is that you will pay the same $$$ and have much less headache. Very few used wheels are actually straight and undamaged, despite what the Ebay seller says.

Don't screw with used. Buy it new.
WVFJR,

Jeff is right. Don't mess with the used ones. I bet ronayers.com would be a good place to start with a fair price point. I just checked it for you. The part number for the 06 rear wheel is: 5VS-W2533-00-P0. It lists at Ronayers for $288.

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I planned to do. Just thought I would through it out there. I need to get the state to pay for the bent one now. The roads around here are going to hell. Went for a short ride last Thur wheel wasn't bent when I did my pre ride check. Rode about 70 miles or so come home there it is bent. Thank goodness the tire stayed inflated. I'm going to order a new one asap. Thanks

That's what I planned to do. Just thought I would through it out there. I need to get the state to pay for the bent one now. The roads around here are going to hell. Went for a short ride last Thur wheel wasn't bent when I did my pre ride check. Rode about 70 miles or so come home there it is bent. Thank goodness the tire stayed inflated. I'm going to order a new one asap. Thanks
Sorry about yer wheel...I thought those coal trucks packed down the roads for ya so there aren't any potholes... ;)

See you in April...

I bent my front wheel this past summer, just had it repaired at Frame Straight Systems in Friendsville Tn. It cost me $160.00...thats alot better than paying $365.00 for a new rim. When I had my dealer install the new tire they said that they could not even tell where the rim was bent. There web site is www.framestraight.com Good luck PM me if you would like anymore info

This thread is from 2008 ;)
Not only that but the OP hasn't been here in 12 years.

Still, you should post in the "For Sale" section. Wheels are always in demand - some people like to keep a spare set of new rubber mounted up for trips and use up their mostly used tires for local riding.

I would be interested if the wheel was compatible with my 2011 (and you were more local to me). Only problem is that the '07 wheel only works with '05 (ABS), '06 and '07 - IIRC. Do you have the front as well or just the rear? If you advertize it, you should indicate if it includes the brake rotor and number of miles...

Latest posts