Need some help with photos for Beemerdons' Travel Book

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to fill up Don's travel book and there are a couple of events that don't have any photos or very few. If you have any photos from one of these events, could you post up here and I can download the image to print and put in the book. I'm sure there are some in the various ride reports but I haven't had much free time to go through all of them.

April 9 - Moonshine Lunch Run - this one was cancelled because of weather, right?

April 29-30 - Tech Day in Owosso

May 7 - Mad River

June 10-12 - CFR

Sept 16-1- CFO

Sept 23-25 - EOM

Thanks for any help you can lend! :)

Did you find the one at this years EOM with Don's picture front and center with the Hawaiian shirt contestants? That should be a great one. Post it up, Please! :yes:

Moonshine cancelled? For weather?? Sacrilege!
no.gif
smile.png

I might have a few shots somewhere although none with Don's photo but I know he was there with someone. If that's ok I'll look later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much help, but this one from Victor on Facebook was really cool! Never mind that my nose turns red with alcoholic beverages. This was such a cool memory of my last time seeing Don.

12079544_10207066549609820_2982846606955788363_n.jpg

Tyler, you can find CFO pics here
Thanks, Craig... just what I was looking for!! B)

Not much help, but this one from Victor on Facebook was really cool! Never mind that my nose turns red with alcoholic beverages. This was such a cool memory of my last time seeing Don.
12079544_10207066549609820_2982846606955788363_n.jpg
Which meet was this photo from?

That red nose wasn't from alcohol, Tom. It's from allergies. That's what Johnny80s uses as an excuse. :yes:

Moonshine cancelled? For weather?? Sacrilege!
no.gif
smile.png

I might have a few shots somewhere although none with Don's photo but I know he was there with someone. If that's ok I'll look later.
Moonshine didn't cancel. I did, unfortunately I didn't make that decision until it was to late to get the photo to anyone at Moonshine.

I remember riding home from Moonshine in a snow storm one year (07 or 08) not going to do that again.