Need tire mileage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikemiser

Reaction score
My ride style is not aggressive, mostly straight line touring stuff, why would I not use a more high mileage touring tire like a ME880, Pilot Road, Elite3, etc. instead of a specific sport touring tire? Any comments?

Thanks, :rolleyes:

Jim

My ride style is not aggressive, mostly straight line touring stuff, why would I not use a more high mileage touring tire like a ME880, Pilot Road, Elite3, etc. instead of a specific sport touring tire?[SIZE=18pt] Any comments?[/SIZE]Thanks, :rolleyes:

Jim

Comment: Do a search, as you were directed when enrolling. The (subjective) information is here, under the heading "Tire Mileage," no less.

Yeah, but did you like it? :D

A lot of new guys seem to skip on the reading of stuff for new guys, and learning to search, and just dive right in with questions.

It doesn't take long to see that all the new-to-me questions everybody has when they first get the bike aren't new questions at all, which is why they get . . . annoying.

Hang around and in a few months you can spank n00bs, too. I got spanked early on for a political comment. Even got a thread (temporarily) closed and got referred to as a [that which lies in the toilet], but made amends quickly.

Last edited by a moderator: