• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nelson Rigg Magnetic Tank bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedcricket

You have whiskey?
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have a tank bag that I've rarely used and it's time I should sell it. I can't think of the model number, but it's a good size (maybe the size of the genuine Yamaha tankbag?).

It's expandable (gets taller), has two side pockets, and a pass-thru for headphones or other similarly small wires. Included are the raincover and shoulder strap. It also has a clear map pocket.

IMG_20130101_164659.jpg
IMG_20130101_164712.jpg

IMG_20130101_164804.jpg

It'll probably cost $15 for shipping, so offer whatever you'd like to pay (including shipping) for the tankbag.

PM or email me (pmhanson at gmail). I prefer paypal.

***SOLD***

I have a tank bag that I've rarely used and it's time I should sell it. I can't think of the model number, but it's a good size (maybe the size of the genuine Yamaha tankbag?).

It's expandable (gets taller), has two side pockets, and a pass-thru for headphones or other similarly small wires. Included are the raincover and shoulder strap. It also has a clear map pocket.

IMG_20130101_164659.jpg
IMG_20130101_164712.jpg

IMG_20130101_164804.jpg

It'll probably cost $15 for shipping, so offer whatever you'd like to pay (including shipping) for the tankbag.

PM or email me (pmhanson at gmail). I prefer paypal.

Last edited by a moderator: