NER

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boston

Reaction score
Any New England (NER) riders on this fourm?

I am trying to signup and need a member (of NER) to vouch that I am a real boy. :lmaosmiley:

I don't use FB and don't have any other way to do this.

John

I am on the Delphi NER forum if that is what you are looking for.  That particular forum used to be very active but is now largely dead in favor of Facebook!  I used to check it almost daily but probably haven't been there in a month.  The newenglandriders.org remains a useful resource and information for riding in New England (and elsewhere).

I just tried to log in to newenglandriders.org and it doesn't recognize me.  Haven't been there for a while and not 100% sure what I was using for a user name but I think I tried all the possibilities...

You can still get into the site and there is a "Contact us" page. 

Let me know how you make out.

Yes. I surf both on a daily basis.  

Forgot to say that the moderators are excellent and knowledge of ALL roads in the eastern USA plus Canada, is extensive and available for your GPS.

Yes. I surf both on a daily basis.  

Forgot to say that the moderators are excellent and knowledge of ALL roads in the eastern USA plus Canada, is extensive and available for your GPS.
As I said, I used to frequent the Delphi forum site for NER but it is currently almost non-existent.  No new content at all.  I was a member at the Newenglandriders.org website but can't seem to log on.  I think most of the content is still available, even if you aren't logged in.  Anyway, I left a message on the "Contact us" page.  I expect Ed or someone else will get back to me eventually.

I don't do Facebook so the NER events, rides and day-to-day discussion stuff is no longer available to me.  The website is a great resource for riding in the Northeast but not for the chatter and current events side of things.  Looks like the website underwent some design changes since I was there last.  Perhaps they deleted a bunch of inactive memberships?

Latest posts