NERDS '13 Photo Dump

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Don't want to write a whole ride report? Have a few pictures to share? Do it here...

Here's a start:

Here are a few pics of everyone's favorite road, "Smugglers Notch" (aka Seasonal Route 108) which you either head up North thru, or come back south through on the way back to Stowe, on many of the ride routes.

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

What fun!!

Anyone got some others they want to share?

Love da Notch! So cool and I see u got some nice pillion pics of it.

I got a crap load of pics (but no in-action pillion ones, argh!) so I guess I gotta do my own thread, need to harvest sum energy first!

I'll admit, I stole some routes from FJR NERDS when I was up there last weekend. Couldn't make the dates set for NERDS, but we took a group from Nighthawk-Forums.com.

All I can say is thank you to whoever scouted the routes, they were fantastic!

We ended up doing 4 Gaps and a Notch, Seventeen Bridges, and Islands and Northern Vermont.

You're welcome. We actually never even bothered to scout the routes this year as nothing much has changed since hurricane Irene changed the landscape a couple of years back.

The NERDS 2013 web site will undoubtedly be taken down sometime soon, whenever webmaster Ed comes home for long enough to pull the plug on the little frankenserver he has it running on in his home office. Whenever that day does come I have the GPS routes hosted at my FJR-NERDS Repository which you can get access to by clicking the little NERD in my signature line

V

V

V

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll admit, I stole some routes from FJR NERDS when I was up there last weekend. Couldn't make the dates set for NERDS, but we took a group from Nighthawk-Forums.com.
All I can say is thank you to whoever scouted the routes, they were fantastic!

We ended up doing 4 Gaps and a Notch, Seventeen Bridges, and Islands and Northern Vermont.
You just enjoyed them a little later than us is all! Glad you "finally" made it ;)

KJ taking a ........ break in the bike shop while we wrench off a mirror that got damaged on Steamers bike.

OFace sporting some trendy boxers

The "Tracy Road" Fun Bunch

Wine Guy, Steamer, Top_Speed, Yamafitter, Oface, Charlie

Charlie's got CHICKEN!

Been there, done that (3 times), got the T-Shirt

What are you lookin' at.......

Yamafitter getting on the front side of the camera for a change

KJ admiring the size of Yamafitter's lens

Yamafitter & Steamer bonding......GET A ROOM!

Top_Speed trolling

No, we didn't have any fun at all!

Get it OFF!....Get it OFF!

Lunch break - Charlie, Wine Guy (Mike), Top_Speed (KJ), Steamer (Stan)