NERDS 2016 "Daks and-over gang"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still stuck at work I should be on the road by 1pm. Can't make Tracy Road by 2:30 cya at the hotel

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great trip, from the kickoff party/dinner at the Crow's Nest right on thru with plenty of shenanigans incorporated...

Ride Report will be coming from me! :)

It was a great trip, from the kickoff party/dinner at the Crow's Nest right on thru with plenty of shenanigans incorporated...
Ride Report will be coming from me!
smile.png
Thanks for starting this party off on a positive note. The ice tea and poison ivy made it a start I won't soon forget.
no.gif

Seriously your hospitality was appreciated
punk.gif

Thanks KJ & Debbie for starting this adventure off on the right foot. Dinner, bonfire, company and accommodations were great. Going for a shower the next morning only to find that everyone else used up all the water, not so great! Is that why you made me ride in the back?! :)

I don't think it was smell. When it started raining all the bubbles of soap were floating around behind you. I think you may have skipped the rinse cycle

Thanks KJ & Debbie for starting this adventure off on the right foot. Dinner, bonfire, company and accommodations were great. Going for a shower the next morning only to find that everyone else used up all the water, not so great! Is that why you made me ride in the back?!
smile.png

Glad everyone made it home safe and sound. The rides Friday and Saturday had great weather and I really enjoyed everyone I met. Hope to see many of you at EOM.
Chuck Norris has entered the building! hehe, glad to have you on board and Welcome Rick!

....here is where the real Sport Tourers hang out! (and; it's about time!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad everyone made it home safe and sound. The rides Friday and Saturday had great weather and I really enjoyed everyone I met. Hope to see many of you at EOM.
Chuck Norris has entered the building! hehe, glad to have you on board and Welcome Rick!

....here is where the real Sport Tourers hang out! (and; it's about time!)
+1