NERDS 3 Website is now open for business

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having NERDS Withdrawal Attitude, or NWA for short. (hah! wonder if anyone will get that one!)

Such a good time with fabulous peeps and some roads that are beyond a left coast perception...

Don't let this lack of a 'tech day' dissuade you - NERDS Rawks.

Hope to see all my 'udder coasties' next summer.
smile.png

NWA

Net Work Analyzer? No....

National Weather Association? Nah...

Oh, I get it... You are an African American with a bad temperament!! Yo!
punk.gif

As for that Wine Guy, yeah he's been assimilated into the ranks of the FJR Rally whores.
tonguesmiley.gif

Calling all FJR Nerds.
clapping.gif
The NERDS website has now been updated for 2013.
yahoo.gif

This year's event will pretty much follow the same basic format as the previous NERDS summer events, with the exception of the "Treasure Hunt" which we dropped for this year.

The NERDS 3 merchandise is still in the "design" phase so you'll have to wait a little while for that and the routes listed on the site are still the ones from last year. Never fear, once the snow melts and mud season is over, we'll be checking out and updating those routes and mapping out a few new ones for your riding pleasure.

In the mean time, the new site is up and event registration is open. Click here https://fjrnerds.dyndns.org to visit the site and put your name on the list.

Ed.

I've signed up for this twice but can't get my name to show up on the LIST. Also tried to order some NERDS stuff but it won't let me. I have 2 e-mail addresses, I use one for the FJR Forum, the other for PayPal. Tried to sign up on each one with no luck.What am I missing here? I know I have money because i still have some checks left.

Calling all FJR Nerds.
clapping.gif
yahoo.gif

This year's event will pretty much follow the same basic format as the previous NERDS summer events, with the exception of the "Treasure Hunt" which we dropped for this year.

The NERDS 3 merchandise is still in the "design" phase so you'll have to wait a little while for that and the routes listed on the site are still the ones from last year. Never fear, once the snow melts and mud season is over, we'll be checking out and updating those routes and mapping out a few new ones for your riding pleasure.

In the mean time, the new site is up and event registration is open. Click here https://fjrnerds.dyndns.org to visit the site and put your name on the list.

Ed.

I've signed up for this twice but can't get my name to show up on the LIST. Also tried to order some NERDS stuff but it won't let me. I have 2 e-mail addresses, I use one for the FJR Forum, the other for PayPal. Tried to sign up on each one with no luck.What am I missing here? I know I have money because i still have some checks left.
I don't know why you are having trouble registering, but the merchandise ordering web page is hosed and won't be fixed for this NERDS. You need to send Fred-W a PM to order stuff.

Calling all FJR Nerds.
clapping.gif
yahoo.gif

Ed.

PM sent.

Tried to order nifty NERDS shirts and adding to cart takes me directly to a bad link in paypal. Help!

Tried to order nifty NERDS shirts and adding to cart takes me directly to a bad link in paypal. Help!

You will have to send Fred W a PM and let him know what you want. Our Webmaster is not available to fix the website so we use a manual work-around and contact Fred. Fred is on the road this week so he may not be able to reply immediately but he will reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

PM: Fred W as to what you want. The website is down for purchases ...as per posts prior ^^^

edit: Alan beat my laggy-loggy post time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have interwebs access in my hotel room. All PMs will be addressed ans orders will be placed during the week. Saturday is the deadline for orders.

NERDS paraphernalia has come in from Zazzle and I can happily report that (at least this year) they do not look shitty!!

(how is that for a glowing endorsement?)

I will also have 5 extra short sleeve NERDS tee shirts available for purchase at the event (at the same 12.50 regular prices), all of them are XL's (not so coincidentally my size in case I get stuck with them) 2 blacks, 2 blues and a hunter green. I needed 5 more shirts to hit the 51 shirt threshold, which dropped the per shirt and total final price from me getting royally raped to just a mild rectal cleansing.

I'm exaggerating (greatly). I almost broke even, and it's not anything to stress about. I can always wear my different colored NERDS '13 tees to work everyday of the week. ;)

Only a couple of weeks left to go. See all you kids up there in Stowe!! It's goin'a be a great time.

'Cause, as everyone knows, NERDS is the coolest peoples!!

Hey some will give ya the shirt off their back, you can do much better and give them every weekday shirts off your back!

Thanks Fred. Let us know what more we need to chip in for our ordered shirts. Glad they look less shitty than last years ;)

It looks like the NERDS website is down, so that can only mean one thing: leave work early and head to Stowe.
hyper.gif

Here's a slightly larger one where I removed the border to make it bigger (right click the pics to save the link)

And for past years:

Even have one for the predecessor to NERDS: