NERDs 5 - Made it home

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel_Gin

Reaction score
A great weekend see all of you again!! Made it home about 5pm and will post a ride report in the next couple days. Need to go through the instructions on how to post pictures using the big G. Hope everyone make is home safely!!

Ellen dropped me off to continue on rt.26 to Bethel, ME. at Errol. (She mapped out a great ride from Stowe, by the way). I decided to hit Evans Notch after Grafton Notch. Fryeburg end of the road rattled my fillings. 7 hours. Great day. 840+ miles on a great weekend. Thanks

Tom and I got in just before dark after riding a big piece of the Northern 'Daks route. It was great seeing all of the NERDS and we look forward to the next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it home Monday at 3pm, after 2,537 miles round trip. Thanks for setting this up Fred!

Thanks to Fred for disorganizing the awesome event. Had a great time and arrived home safely in the heat and traffic just as the rather boring eclipse was beginning. Thanks again to Dean for leading MEM and I on a beautiful ride through the Kingdom. See you all soon.

Thanks to Fred for disorganizing the awesome event. Had a great time and arrived home safely in the heat and traffic just as the rather boring eclipse was beginning. Thanks again to Dean for leading MEM and I on a beautiful ride through the Kingdom. See you all soon.
GREAT to see everyone !

Especially enjoyed the Northeast Kingdom with you two NERDS. Since Fred learned the routes (years ago), I wasn't getting any practice with U-turns. Thanks to dee-ang, we did about a mile of them on Saturday (with no oopsies)
grin.gif

Seriously, you two were brilliant navigators and I was happy to be the Oreo cookie filling
wink.png

If you need to stock up on the best-hugs-ever, NERDS is the place to be. HUGE thank you to Fred, as always
rolleyes.gif

Almost home by way of CFR and the Gaspe. Thanks for all the good ride tips. Will have to return a few more times to run them all.

Christine and I enjoyed the whole weekend. Always good to meet fellow rider's with like minds.

Thanks for all your hard work Fred and Bill for leading us through "Sweepers and villages".

Till next time....