• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 06 FJR Wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RLW

Anybody know where I can find a new 06 FJR preferably in the mid south area? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anybody know where I can find a new 06 FJR preferably in the mid south area? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Did you find your FJR? I know of a dealer in Upstate NY that's got two on the floor.

g

Also check Ward's Yamaha in Troy, AL. They have an 06 on the showroom floor.

334-566-3942

I saw an 06 in Tacoma, WA show room a couple of weeks ago... Priced at $15,200. Heated grips, the usual accessories.

TACOMA MOTORSPORTS

4701 CENTER ST

TACOMA, WA 98409-2317

Ph: 253-564-8678

Fax: 253-566-0624

Richwood Powersports in Richwood, KY (near Florence). I just bought one of the two 06A's they had in stock. Ask for Mike Smith, tell him Steve Weaver sent you, he'll treat you right. (859) 372-0082

RLW,

What do you consider the mid-south? How close to a particular city/town would you like to find one?

Dreyer Yamaha in Indianapolis has '06's and a brand new '05 on the floor.

The '05 said $12.5k. But I guessing it will go for much less, with an '06 sitting there.

Dreyer Yamaha in Indianapolis has '06's and a brand new '05 on the floor.The '05 said $12.5k. But I guessing it will go for much less, with an '06 sitting there.
Not really mid south but I guess it depends on how bad you really want one.

I was at Chersterfield Valley Power sports in Chesterfield MO> last week and they had two 06A and 1 06AE.

I have no idea how much they want or how they are to deal with but they have the bikes./

The '05 said $12.5k. But I guessing it will go for much less, with an '06 sitting there.

I was at Chersterfield Valley Power sports in Chesterfield MO> last week and they had two 06A and 1 06AE.

I have no idea how much they want or how they are to deal with but they have the bikes./
Called them... FJR1300A= $13,852 out the door :blink:

Gotta pay the gubmint...

There's a dealer that has one on ebay right now too.

I believe Garner's Yamaha in Hobbs NM has an A for sale. I just bought their last AE from them last week for $14,000 otd (plus tt&l).

I just bought an FJR1300A from Power Motor Sports in Palatine, IL (just N. of Chicago). Price was advertised as $11,399 and I was out the door (minus the taxes I had to pay in Colorado) for $12,100.

I dealt with Mark (owner) and Mitch (salesman). They didn't screw around and the price was as they said it would be. I wired money, flew out, picked up the bike, and rode it home. No hassles. Mark and Mitch were good people to deal with.

They said they had access to one more FJR, so you might check with them.

Power Motor Sports

20244 RAND ROAD

PALATINE, IL 60074

PH: 847-438-4844

FAX 847-438-4544