• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 2007 AE and 2008 still on the floor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzzzip

Reaction score
FWIW--I was in Iowa City, Iowa at the Yamaha dealer and saw they still have a silver 2007 AE and a black 2008A on the floor. Been there ever since I started stopping by years ago. Maybe they consider it a collector's bike now?

I don't know how much they want--I haven't done any dealing with them other than riding accessories, no endorsement from me.

I have a buddy who just loved his AE, and thought maybe there's somebody out there who might be interested. Hope they get a good home.

It's either Sun and Fun Motorsports or Iowa City Motorports.I think Sun and Fun bought out Don's Honda.
That's them. They also just bought out Gina's BMW next door. I hear they are trying to become one of those mega bike sales stores for the mid-West.

It's either Sun and Fun Motorsports or Iowa City Motorports.I think Sun and Fun bought out Don's Honda.
That's them. They also just bought out Gina's BMW next door. I hear they are trying to become one of those mega bike sales stores for the mid-West.
I believe you are correct.It looks like Sun and Fun bought out Iowa City Motorsports too.I haven't been over to Iowa City to look at bikes in a few years.

It's an 09 (black wheels). I asked them about it a couple years ago before my brother found his. They wanted retail for it and wouldn't budge. That was the old owner though. He had lots of old, new stuff. Last I knew they still Had a new 03 or 04 aprillia.

Retail on an 09? Nuts to that. Some great deals to be had on 12's to 14's.