NEW 2010 MC Riding Gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
I was in Las Vegas last weekend for the LVMC Apparel Show. I saw some of our own forum members modeling the new high fashion Sport Touring Gear. What do you think?

Old Michael looks pretty in Pink.

OM_Liberace.jpg

King Queen Richard.

Richard2-1.jpg

dcarver and Johnny80's looking like after a long ride, a night on the town is not out of the question.

J80s_DC2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So i gotta ask.... WTF were you doing at the Liberace museum?
R
He wasn't. That's his closet.
So, who exactly is rooming with Bluesy on the upcoming California FJR Forum trip to Monterey? I'm rooming with Big-D, Fairlaner is rooming with SkooterG, dcarver is rooming with johnny80s. Uh, oh, Old Michael: You're the odd man out, do enjoy a memorable night with FJRBluesman; you lucky devil you!!!

So i gotta ask.... WTF were you doing at the Liberace museum?R
He wasn't. That's his closet.
My wife and I celebrated our birthdays together this year, by going to Vegas and seeing Carlos Santana at The Joint in the Hard Rock Cassino. It was awesome!! We haven't been to Vegas in about 25 years, so we wanted to see a bunch of stuff. One place she wanted to see was the Liberace Museum, that's where I saw you guys. :p I chose Sin City Brewing. So it worked out. ;)
SinCityBrewing.com

I envy you, 'blues! Santana is the shizzle! The first time I saw him was at the Philmore West in 'Frisco in 1969. Memories...................

I envy you, 'blues! Santana is the shizzle! The first time I saw him was at the Philmore West in 'Frisco in 1969. Memories...................
Stephen - I too first saw Santana in the bay area. Around the mid 70's, I was in my early teenage years at the time. I saw, the Outlaws, Santana, Lynard Skynard, and Peter Frampton at Oakland Stadium for Phil Grahams, "A day on the Green #4" (I believe it was #4). That was way cool for my first concert.
As the legendary rockers age, I've told my wife, we have to see these guys before it's too late. I missed out on Chuck Berry (just procrastinated too many times), Jerry Lee Lewis (I don't believe they tour anymore), etc. So now we've been slowly ticking away at seeing other talented guitarists like, Eric Clapton, B.B. King, etc.

Latest posts