New 2016 YIPEEE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the 50L top box but will not arrive until next month, I am sure I can manage without it until the!

Just need to work out how to clean matte silver!!

So jealous.

Of course, you can also be jealous of me. I made my last payment on my FJR yesterday.
biggrin.png
She's ALL mine!

Congrats to all the owners of new bikes! I'm finally up to 8,000 on my 14 and it feels better and better all the time. Can't imagine anything I want on her that I don't have. I ride by a whole lot of other bikes here around Puget Sound, mostly HD's, and I always feel pity for them. Slow, uncomfortable and unreliable machines all over!

Congratulations, Bytio! Photos when it happens or soon thereafter, please!

You have to host it somewhere, like photobucket, or a similar place, then use the picture button on the toolbar here and paste in the link to the photo. Looking forward to seeing that sweet 2016.

Can anyone let me know how to post photo, I am using an iPad, thanks
iPad is a bit trickier than gixxerjasen suggests.

You do have to post the picture on a host site, some use photobucket, there are others. You then need to find the address of the picture itself, possibly from the "direct link" or some such. Copy the link, then paste it into the edit buffer, it will look something like this:

ht tp://atrophy.lock.net/pi/20140907_Scotland/tmp/1_IMG_1397.J PG

but without the spaces (I have to put those in or the forum software upsets what I have written). Note it must start with the "http" and end in ".JPG" or ".jpg". anything else will be rejected.

Now, in front of that link, type the characters [ i m g ] including the square brackets but without the spaces, then follow the link with the characters [ / i m g ].

Touch the "More reply options" button and your picture should be revealed in all its glory.

If all is well, touch the "Post" button.

Note that if you edit your post, it sometimes seems to screw up what you wrote, it may well need tidying to revert back to what you first typed.

1_IMG_1397.JPG

I was all "What's the difference?" Went through the entire process on my ipad and kept thinking "What's the difference?" Then I got to FJRForum and tried to use the toolbar....that isn't there.

Gotcha.

Yea, gotta use the IMG tags. That's how I do it all the time anyway.
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator: