New diggs in Mooresville NC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Heading for Mooresville, NC tomorrow morning for final inspection and sign closing papers on new house.

Trailer is all loaded up and ready to roll. I figure a couple of months of painting and getting settled in, then off to the mountains.

Hope to see everyone at EOM

I will not miss riding back to Cleveland in late September.

Heading off tomorrow to Mooresville NC for final inspection and sign closing papers on new house.

I figure a couple of months of painting and getting settled in then off to the mountain roads.

See everyone at EOM. I will not miss the long ride home to Cleveland from EOM in the cold, wet, weather of Northern Ohio.

Congratulations Ray! I'm thinking of South Carolina myself. Can't let you get too far away. Hope the move goes well. Enjoy your new home. We'll miss you around here.

punk.gif
Congrats, Ray...enjoy. Only 7.5 hrs south...
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on keeping the Cleveland address for now and playing snowbird for a while.

It's tuff leaving roots as deep as my wife and mine in Cleveland, but her last day of work is July 31, and the winters really suck in C town.

Congrats, and welcome to Charlotte! If you see my son, his wife and their two kids, say hello for me, mmm-K?

Congrats and enjoy. Nice area except for Charlotte's traffic. Safe travels.

Heading off tomorrow to Mooresville NC for final inspection and sign closing papers on new house.
I figure a couple of months of painting and getting settled in then off to the mountain roads.

See everyone at EOM. I will not miss the long ride home to Cleveland from EOM in the cold, wet, weather of Northern Ohio.
Welcome to the sunny south! There are several of us in the Charlotte-Raleigh corridor. We normally post RTE,trips, etc. in the fjrowners Meetings section. Come see -> https://www.fjrowners.com/forums/18-meetings-events-usa-canada/

Heading for Mooresville, NC tomorrow morning for final inspection and sign closing papers on new house.
Trailer is all loaded up and ready to roll. I figure a couple of months of painting and getting settled in, then off to the mountains.

Hope to see everyone at EOM

I will not miss riding back to Cleveland in late September.
Looked up Mooresville, NC and see you'd only be 25 min from Cleveland.........NC! LOL

I left Chardon in 1982 and moved south. Haven't regretted it a bit. Only been back to visit in-laws in Twinsburg and for class reunions.