New England

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'll have to check out that web site and see what they have for Vermont
Snikr,

Is Vermont in New England? :D

I've got a Sunday ride I'm planning for Adirondaks into VT that I'll be posting here and on the new site this spring.

Snikr,
Is Vermont in New England? :D

I've got a Sunday ride I'm planning for Adirondaks into VT that I'll be posting here and on the new site this spring.
Very funny :bleh: Keep me posted on the ride into Vermont. Maybe I can hook up with you. Myself the wife and I are planning a ride down south this summer. Want to ride Deal's Gap and the Blue Ridge Parkway plus visit with the wife sister in NC.

Tom

No doubt VT is in New England but we do wonder about MA and it's loyalties. :haha: I am game for when you want to go for a spin, just let me know the date.

Finally got some riding in this week on the FJR with the break in weather. I am now commuting into that southern state of MA and the roads just are not as friendly for winter commuting as it was when I rode to work in NH. Have been caught twice now riding home in the dark and with snow flying around the FJR when there was no snow forcast. Decided to stick to the DR350 since the start of the year as it is a little better in the sand and frost heaves. But with Knobbies on it does not do well on the commute to MA.

Well as I started out, let me know when you are going and will try to get the schedule open for that day.

NH NO FORKS,

DR? hmm is that an older version of my old DT I used to ride on the street with knobbies?

I'm shooting past you early August to do the Cabot Trail. You'll see details of that on the other forum. I'll post my Dack ride I want to organize this spring here and on the New England forum.