New from central Arkansas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Harris

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've been around for a couple of weeks but just now getting around to introducing myself. I'm new to the fjr, just bought a 2006 and so far I'm loving it.  I also own a 2013 Harley Electra glide and talk about two different rides, night and day difference. The smoothness and power from the fjr is incredible. It's the first non cruiser bike I've ever owned. I'm looking forward to learning more about this incredible work of art and maybe in time being able to actually add some worthwhile input to the forum...thanks 

Yes, I've noticed I don't get on the Harley nearly as much now. Thinking about selling it and possibly getting a new fjr at least that's been running around in my mind a little.

Hello All,

I've been around for a couple of weeks but just now getting around to introducing myself. I'm new to the fjr, just bought a 2006 and so far I'm loving it.  I also own a 2013 Harley Electra glide and talk about two different rides, night and day difference. The smoothness and power from the fjr is incredible. It's the first non cruiser bike I've ever owned. I'm looking forward to learning more about this incredible work of art and maybe in time being able to actually add some worthwhile input to the forum...thanks 
Welcome aboard, Jimmy.  I'm just out of southwest Little Rock, so not far away.